Help Jeep pick a new color

OregonJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Sting Gray
Occupation
Old retired guy
A dark, metal flake blue would be nice, ala “Maximum Steel” on our GC.
Jeep Wrangler JL Help Jeep pick a new color F4F0B32B-CB34-4318-BD53-5283A8872868
Jeep Wrangler JL Help Jeep pick a new color CC41BA84-09B3-44B4-A25A-1B81CB2E534F

Iggy

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Jeep Wrangler JL Help Jeep pick a new color 1633978979966

How bout Yorange?

Oh, wait!!

That's the same paint code as... NACHO

Jeep Wrangler JL Help Jeep pick a new color 1633979274450

Sponsored

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
I’ve given up. We have to formalize our order next weekend. If Snazzberry and Gecko really are gone (and I’m sure they are), we will probably be ordering a white Rubi unless my better half decides to get that new light-gray-silver-whatever Zenith color.

The list of great Jeep colors I cannot get is long: Gobi, Mohito, Bikini, Punkin, Chief, and probably several I’ve forgotten while day drinking on my day off. Sigh…

Not nearly as happy as I should be about getting my first Jeep. :brokenhearted:
Snazzberry is actually listed in the 2022 order guide so it looks like it may be available again, at least for now. In the short time you have Snazz is probably your best bet if you're looking for a colorful Jeep.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Fords Lava Red was a short lived but cool color..
Jeep Wrangler JL Help Jeep pick a new color Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 5.33.07 PM

The pearl Yellow used on the 500X a few years ago looked great.
Jeep Wrangler JL Help Jeep pick a new color Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 5.33.07 PM
YES - LAVA RED!! I remember when Ford offered that color on the Mustang. I loved it. I want to say the tsunami that hit Japan actually interrupted production of that paint and that’s why it had a short run.

also- @15 Pieces of Rick Flair - please do not settle for a substandard color. You’ll be kicking yourself when you’re still waiting for your jeep and people back in the states are taking delivery of a color that isn’t available right now.

I’ve lived that OCONUS life brother and sometimes it’s just better to get a local beater and sell it when you leave. I bought a 1999 Lexus RX300 for $1800 and it gave me 15,000 trouble-free miles while I was stationed in Hawaii (about 5,000 miles a year). Then when I got back to the states I got the wrangler I really wanted. Delayed gratification is underrated....

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
A nice dark brown metallic flake would be great. Rugged brown pearl from the Ram is a great color. I could go for something with a heavier root beer flake. It would look amazing with the bronze accents from the 392 package.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I’ve given up. We have to formalize our order next weekend. If Snazzberry and Gecko really are gone (and I’m sure they are), we will probably be ordering a white Rubi unless my better half decides to get that new light-gray-silver-whatever Zenith color.

The list of great Jeep colors I cannot get is long: Gobi, Mohito, Bikini, Punkin, Chief, and probably several I’ve forgotten while day drinking on my day off. Sigh…

Not nearly as happy as I should be about getting my first Jeep. :brokenhearted:
You are good on Snazz. Gecko is gone. I have seen Zynith Silver on several new Grand Cherokee. Very boring color.

I'm still pissed I missed Chief Blue for a second time. I had a 2017 Chief Blue Big Bear 2 door special ordered. Deal fell through and I walked. Heard it came back for 2021 and was super excited. Missed the order window by two days. So I know it's a pipe dream now. My next hope would be Bikini. But it wouldn't return for several more years. I guess next would be Xtreme Purple.

Currently drive a Nacho Gladiator. Not really willing to trade an ultra rare color for a common safe color.

Deleted member 59498

Any color but Sarge Green. I thought I was buying special year color now as common as White.