First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
Any color but Sarge Green. I thought I was buying special year color now as common as White.
Same with us for cool khaki grey in our Subaru around our area 😫
Jeep Wrangler JL Help Jeep pick a new color 1634048331925
Sponsored

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Same with us for cool khaki grey in our Subaru around our area 😫
1634048331925.jpeg
Lots around here too. But still a really cool color. Nothing else like it. Ford's Cactus Gray is close. But it has more of a green hue.

Morris4x4

First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
Lots around here too. But still a really cool color. Nothing else like it. Ford's Cactus Gray is close. But it has more of a green hue.
Its like a lighter version of the calvary blue from Toyota. Everyone seems to be taking a whack at the softer blue game. We got the subaru color thinking we'd be different. lolol nope the jeep maintains that role.

Sponsored

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its like a lighter version of the calvary blue from Toyota. Everyone seems to be taking a whack at the softer blue game. We got the subaru color thinking we'd be different. lolol nope the jeep maintains that role.
That's the problem with Sting Gray. Everyone is doing a creamy non metallic gray. When I got my Sting Gray Grand Cherokee in 2019 there were very few around. Then it blew up. I knew all hope was lost when they starting putting it on the Dodge Journey and Chrysler Pacifica (destroyer gray). The other day I was at Target and there was a Sting Gray Gladiator parked next to a cement Rav4. Right across from it was a Honda Civic in whatever they call theirs.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
JK Tank green
Jk Anvil
Jk Rhino
Jt Gator green
A darker blue

OP
OP
TriumphJeepster

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Jeep Wrangler JL Help Jeep pick a new color mysticcobra

How bout Yorange?

Oh, wait!!

That's the same paint code as... NACHO

Gotta be honest, Nacho comes back I grab it in a heart beat.

steverj64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
roulette green

or dark forest green

Now this is a pretty shade of Green. GM had a Polo Green in early 2000's. I own one. JEEP been selling Puke green, then made it shiny (Mohito?) which wasn't as bad. Hope not to offend... My JL is Ocean Blue. They say the most popular colors are white silver black grey. I think it's because if you want a less plain color they want a extra grand on MSRP. Most peeps I know have black or white Jeeps.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Tank green
Jk Anvil
Jk Rhino
Jt Gator green
A darker blue
I'd love to see Anvil come back for a very limited run. Similar to Sting Gray but a little darker. And a bluish hue where Sting Gray is greenish.

Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
JK Tank green
Jk Anvil
Jk Rhino
Jt Gator green
A darker blue
A solid darker blue with no flake or pearl. Like what was used on Air Force trucks and Jeeps in the 50s through the 80s.

PatriotBlue

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR (2.0L)
Gimme Patriot Blue please. Or something close to the "Monaco Blue" on the BMW I once had. If Jeep were to come out with a proper navy blue, I'd probably eat the loss on my Rubi and just get a new one for the color alone 😬

Had high hopes for Ocean Blue, but it just looks a bit purple to me in the right lighting. Buddy had a blue Jetta in college that did the same, and memories of everyone teasing him over his "purple Jetta" did me in.

Otherwise Lapis Blue is cool, and as many have mentioned, something like Porsche's Dark Forest Green would look awesome too.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Right now, I think the easy colors are going to be all that's available. After Tuscadero runs out things get boring. Those colors I posted on my first post in this thread are easy to come by and could be incorporated with little issue. Something to break the monotony is all that's needed. Easy, solid bright colors with no flake. I don't think Jeeps should have tri-coat luxury paint. Keep it simple, use colors from the past that are readily available. Oh, Jeep, if you are reading this (hahaha!) quit giving colors names so stupid that no one wants to tell people the name of the color. Nacho, Mojito, Bikini? just to mention a few.

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)