Help i want put my 37 tires on stock lift

Vlad Riabov

First Name
vladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hello everyone i have 37 tires and i want put him on my jl 2020 unlimited what i need to change to fit its?
Sponsored

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
If you have a sport it isn’t going to happen unless you get a lift. If you have a rubicon they may fit but I wouldn’t off-road with them if you don’t put some type of lift on.

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
If you have a sport it isn’t going to happen unless you get a lift. If you have a rubicon they may fit but I wouldn’t off-road with them if you don’t put some type of lift on.
^ This

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
If you have a Rubicon and want to drive your vehicle off road, you will need a lift for those 37s. I think that a 2” lift should be fine (others will now better). If so, the Mopar 2” kit might work. But it doesn’t have adjustable LCA’s and you may need those. Again, folks who know more about lifts than me will help you.

also consider that you may wish to re-gear. 37s are big and heavy and you may not get the performance You want out of your Jeep without re-gearing.

next, you will Most likely need to change the tire carrier on the rear.

and you will definitely need to recalibrate your speedometer.

when 37s go on, you are starting to go down a bit of a rabbit hole of mods because of their size and Mass.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vlad Riabov

Vlad Riabov

First Name
vladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
If you have a Rubicon and want to drive your vehicle off road, you will need a lift for those 37s. I think that a 2” lift should be fine (others will now better). If so, the Mopar 2” kit might work. But it doesn’t have adjustable LCA’s and you may need those. Again, folks who know more about lifts than me will help you.

also consider that you may wish to re-gear. 37s are big and heavy and you may not get the performance You want out of your Jeep without re-gearing.

next, you will Most likely need to change the tire carrier on the rear.

and you will definitely need to recalibrate your speedometer.

when 37s go on, you are starting to go down a bit of a rabbit hole of mods because of their size and Mass.
Thanks..

Can anyone else advise please?

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If you have a rubicon you can run 37s if you split the fenders. Look at American Adventure Lab's kit. Splitting the fenders will give you a couple more inches of clearance

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
If I was going 37s I would get metalcloak 3.5 lift. Those things are heavy and will wear down oem components faster.
Sponsored