Sponsored

HELP! - How to deal with Jeep on a defect (4xe)?

JAJLWRang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara
My new Jeep 4xe has been in the shop nearly 2 weeks with an electrical issue. The local service center has been terrific, but is waiting for guidance and help from Jeep on how to get something fixed. This process seems really broken (i.e., local service center runs diagnostics for a day, and then wait more than 24hour to hear back from Jeep).

Does anyone have any advice on how to elevate or get attention to our case from Jeep on the new 4xe?

Thx!
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Not sure how much it will help, but @JeepCares is on here.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
My new Jeep 4xe has been in the shop nearly 2 weeks with an electrical issue. The local service center has been terrific, but is waiting for guidance and help from Jeep on how to get something fixed. This process seems really broken (i.e., local service center runs diagnostics for a day, and then wait more than 24hour to hear back from Jeep).

Does anyone have any advice on how to elevate or get attention to our case from Jeep on the new 4xe?

Thx!
@JAJLWRang

Call the Dedicated Jeep Customer Care: Ph. 1-866-362-2146 and politely and calmly explain to the Rep that answers, what is going on.

Ask Rep to help/assist. Rep will open a case / give you a case number and will work on your behalf.

Very often doing this will cause the dealership Service Dept. to place a little more effort lets call it, ..... as FCA in dealing with your JLU as FCA is watching/monitoring/in the mix so to speak.

Don't bother with Jeep Cares here on the forum....

West1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Look at your state's "Lemon Laws" that is where you will get the leverage with the dealer/manufacturer. Some states have very consumer friendly lemon laws. Hopefully, yours is one of them.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL

Thx!
Thanks for the tag @GATORB8!

Hi @JAJLWRang,
We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this. If you'd like to send us a PM, we'd be happy to provide an additional layer of assistance alongside your dealer.

Sarah
Jeep Cares
Sponsored