Sponsored

Help! Bought the wrong rubicon high line fenders with Halogen DRLs and Signal Lights!

chkoh

First Name
Chin Hao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Hi all, first of all let me explain. I am a owner of a JLUR. I have accidentally damaged my high line fenders with the LED DRLs and Turn Signals, and have ordered the replacement highline fenders. However, the high line fenders that were shipped to me came with the halogen DRLs and Turn Signals.

So I would like to ask before I remove the packaging for the new high line fenders (if unopened I could return it) if I could remove the halogen DRLs and Turn Signals and replace it with my existing LED DRLs and Turn Signals. Is the size of the DRLs and Turn Signals for the halogen and led the same?

Your verification will be much appreciated! I am hoping that I could remove the halogen DRLs and Turn Signals and swap it with my existing LED DRLs and Turn Signals so as not to have anymore downtime in getting my damaged high line fenders replaced!
Sponsored

nellipj

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
On US spec vehicles they are the same. You can swap them out. I replaced my halogen versions with the Morimoto aftermarket LED versions. Keep in mind, It’s not a easy swap.

OP
OP

chkoh

First Name
Chin Hao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
On US spec vehicles they are the same. You can swap them out. I replaced my halogen versions with the Morimoto aftermarket LED versions. Keep in mind, It’s not a easy swap.
Thank you very much for this confirmation!

So I guess I don't have to return the fenders! Just swap the halogens out with my existing LEDs :)
Sponsored