Sponsored

Help a Noob pick some Mods - Bumper, Winch...

Flash127

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hey All,

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. I am relatively new to the Jeep world and enjoying it for sure. I have a 2020 JLUR and I have so far only installed a hitch and some rock rails. I have been interested in putting some new bumpers on (I have the plastic ones) as well as a winch. Good next steps? However, every time I get ready to do something I am overwhelmed with the options. Right now I am looking at:

- ARB Bondi Deluxe Bumper (I think the reason I like this, though, is because of the classic look of the ARB lights that are always shown with it, I really do want those lights though.)
- Warn Zeon 10-S Winch (Why? I have no idea...)

What are your thoughts on this? I like the idea of having the recessed winch and I like the lights. Any thoughts on the quality and install? Any others I should be thinking about?

I am at the analysis paralysis stage...
Sponsored

mark203

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys XR
Clubs

Welcome to the forum.
And yes, there are a lot of choices out there - that is one of the things that makes the Wrangler so awesome.

If you like the ARB / Warn combo, my suggestion is run with it and don't look back.
Yes, there are other possibilities, but those are both top tier brands and if the products meet your needs, then you aren't going to make a mistake with them.