Sponsored

Hello JLWF! Rock Hard 4x4 Vendor Intro

ROCK HARD 4X4

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Hello JLWF! I'm Jason, I'll be taking the wheel of our JLWF presence.

www.ROCKHARD4X4.com

Rock Hard 4x4 has been in the off road industry since the 90's when we built or first retail XJ bolt-in cage. We've been family owned and operated in the USA since day 1. We pride ourselves as a heavy duty, function first, and premium quality manufacturer of:
  • Front Bumpers
  • Rear Bumpers
  • Tire Carriers
  • Skid Plates
  • Light Mount
  • Sport Cages
All of our parts are 100% made in the USA, in house, in the great state of Nebraska.

What you can expect from our forum presence:
Daily checks for comments, questions, and concerns.
If you have a question about an individual order, please contact us via email for phone for a faster response.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 844-762-5427

- Jason
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Hello JLWF! I'm Jason, I'll be taking the wheel of our JLWF presence.

www.ROCKHARD4X4.com

Rock Hard 4x4 has been in the off road industry since the 90's when we built or first retail XJ bolt-in cage. We've been family owned and operated in the USA since day 1. We pride ourselves as a heavy duty, function first, and premium quality manufacturer of:
  • Front Bumpers
  • Rear Bumpers
  • Tire Carriers
  • Skid Plates
  • Light Mount
  • Sport Cages
All of our parts are 100% made in the USA, in house, in the great state of Nebraska.

What you can expect from our forum presence:
Daily checks for comments, questions, and concerns.
If you have a question about an individual order, please contact us via email for phone for a faster response.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 844-762-5427

- Jason
Any ETA on the rear Patriot bumpers and bumper mounted tire carriers? Will there be an option to mount a carrier on an aluminum bumper or will it be like the JK where it's only available on the steel version? Thanks!

OP
OP
ROCK HARD 4X4

ROCK HARD 4X4

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Any ETA on the rear Patriot bumpers and bumper mounted tire carriers? Will there be an option to mount a carrier on an aluminum bumper or will it be like the JK where it's only available on the steel version? Thanks!
Body mounted carrier is available now. 37" all day long.

http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-90350.htm

Our bumper with integrated carrier will be steel. Can't weld a steel post to an aluminum bumper.

zb39

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 5500, 2018 Durango GT AWD, 2015 malibu, GMC 3500 Dump, 70 challenger convertible, 2019 2 door rubicon, manual tranny
Will you be offering any specials to celebrate being a sponsor here??

OP
OP
ROCK HARD 4X4

ROCK HARD 4X4

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Will you be offering any specials to celebrate being a sponsor here??
We don't offer forum coupon codes.

It's why our partners and dealers love working for us. We don't compete against them. Instead we allow our dealers to work with you individually. Contact us if you have a package you are looking to build and we'll point you in the direction of dealers that can take care of you best. You are always welcome to order form us directly.

Sponsored

MtCamper

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlUR White Rubi, 2018 GMC 3500 Duramax,
Occupation
Retired Snowbird
I have RH sliders and mid front bumper (aluminum) on my Jeep. Can't say how well the sliders will hold up, haven't hit them yet. But the front bumper is deer tested and gets two thumbs up. Easy install and great tech support in case you go brain dead like I did. Have 2500 miles flat tow using their bumper and BlueOx mounts. Great products.

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
@ROCK HARD 4X4 I love your step sliders and I am strongly considering them for a new JL. The wife is going to drove this Jeep most of the time. Is there an option to get the RockHard logo removed from the grip on top? I am not sure my wife will like to drive around with “RockHard” plastered on the Jeep, especially to and from professional meetings.

Thank you,

Geoff

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
@ROCK HARD 4X4 I love your step sliders and I am strongly considering them for a new JL. The wife is going to drove this Jeep most of the time. Is there an option to get the RockHard logo removed from the grip on top? I am not sure my wife will like to drive around with “RockHard” plastered on the Jeep, especially to and from professional meetings.

Thank you,

Geoff
Lol! I strongly second this request, albeit for different reasons than your wife. I would like the step version because my wife is short and will definitely need the step to pull herself up into the mildly lifted Jeep. I simply don’t like the big, bold RockHard logo on top of the step. Maybe the small understated “RH” logo on the front bumpers, or something less “in your face”? Please? In absence of that, could the top plate of the step be powder coated like the rest of the slider so it’s more subtle?

OP
OP
ROCK HARD 4X4

ROCK HARD 4X4

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Lol! I strongly second this request, albeit for different reasons than your wife. I would like the step version because my wife is short and will definitely need the step to pull herself up into the mildly lifted Jeep. I simply don’t like the big, bold RockHard logo on top of the step. Maybe the small understated “RH” logo on the front bumpers, or something less “in your face”? Please? In absence of that, could the top plate of the step be powder coated like the rest of the slider so it’s more subtle?
You can special request the top plate be coated with the sliders at the same time so both end up black. That's a factory request so sliders must be ordered from us directly.

OP
OP
ROCK HARD 4X4

ROCK HARD 4X4

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps

Thank you,

Geoff
We can coat the logo plate black with the sliders for a more subtle look.
Sponsored