Hello from STL. Looking for windshield sunshade and bikini top

TMJ JEEP

First Name
Tonja
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara 4-Door
Hi There, New to Wranglers and to Forums so please bear with me. Owned a 99 Cherokee Sport for 15 years and now have a JL Sahara. Absolutely love it!

I've been looking for the following accessories but cant seem to find what I want:
Custom windshield sunshade
Front Only Bikini top that is designed to be installed easily. All I can find are the 15 minute install tops that are designed to be left on and can be used while driving. I'm looking for something that I can just throw over the front freedom top area while Jeep is parked to protect it from the sun. One minute install, not 15. If they don't have something like this I'm going to make them and sell them :)

Glad to be here, look forward to everyone's threads!
Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Hi There, New to Wranglers and to Forums so please bear with me. Owned a 99 Cherokee Sport for 15 years and now have a JL Sahara. Absolutely love it!

I've been looking for the following accessories but cant seem to find what I want:
Custom windshield sunshade
Front Only Bikini top that is designed to be installed easily. All I can find are the 15 minute install tops that are designed to be left on and can be used while driving. I'm looking for something that I can just throw over the front freedom top area while Jeep is parked to protect it from the sun. One minute install, not 15. If they don't have something like this I'm going to make them and sell them :)

Glad to be here, look forward to everyone's threads!
Welcome - these guys know everything - I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
I'm from the st Louis area also. The only thing available is a sun shade. That you could still put your freedom panels back on over it. There is no vinyl bikini top.what dealer did you get it from. Oh and there is next to nothing available right now for the JL.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Tonja!!! Also from the STL Area...but I haven't gotten my JL just yet. It is supposed to be built next week...if all goes well. Don't have any advise on your questions but am interested in what you find for a windshield sunshade.

Sponsored

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
Also if you set up a Search Alert in eBay and Google for Wrangler JL Parts and Accessories you will see more being added...then you can search elsewhere for the items to compare prices and etc.
Just something to consider.

OP
OP

TMJ JEEP

First Name
Tonja
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara 4-Door
Thanks everyone for the info. I ordered the amazon sunshade I’ll let you know how I like it. Still not exactly what I was looking for but will work until “they” start making JL accessories!
Sponsored