David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
So is this the power step for the JL 4 door?

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
The video posted on the Facebook page showed the fastback soft top, twill doors, soft top replace the for the hardtop freedom panels and a rack for the rear tire area. Was there something else that was expected? I for one am excited at the fastback style soft top, and even the replacement for the front freedom panels. I have the dual top group, but only ordered as I was not sure when the slanted back aftermarket designs would be out. If the price is right I am happy to add a 3rd top to my collection, as well as the freedom panel replacements.

I do wish they had more details such as releas dates and price, but at least they should be getting close now that they are teasing it.

I don’t post on here as much anymore, it seems like it has taken a turn from being a very helpful and respectful group, to quite a few that just try to stir the pot and complain. If we want the sponsors to remain and keep active we should try to not attack everyone so quickly on here.

Sponsored

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
It’s nice to see they have the Trektop NX for the JLU. I will be buying one as soon as they are available.

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
The video posted on the Facebook page showed the fastback soft top, twill doors, soft top replace the for the hardtop freedom panels and a rack for the rear tire area. Was there something else that was expected? I for one am excited at the fastback style soft top, and even the replacement for the front freedom panels. I have the dual top group, but only ordered as I was not sure when the slanted back aftermarket designs would be out. If the price is right I am happy to add a 3rd top to my collection, as well as the freedom panel replacements.

I do wish they had more details such as releas dates and price, but at least they should be getting close now that they are teasing it.

I don’t post on here as much anymore, it seems like it has taken a turn from being a very helpful and respectful group, to quite a few that just try to stir the pot and complain. If we want the sponsors to remain and keep active we should try to not attack everyone so quickly on here.
I believe they also showed a bikini top that rolled out of the way.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I still want the Safari Bikini, Duster, Windjammer, and Soft Doors.

The sun shade may work for a bit. :idea:

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I believe they also showed a bikini top that rolled out of the way.
Your right, they did have that retractable sun shade. I forgot about that because that was the one thing I did not think looked all that great. The gap behind where it was mounted and the sport bar looked funny to me, and seems like it would let sun come in and burn the back of your neck. But that could have been a bad camera angle.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Any news on when they can be ordered? I'm going for the soft doors, right off the bat.
Sponsored