Hellcat Rubicon for sale @ Lewisville Autoplex

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
I saw this build for sale when I was thinking about doing a conversion myself or going for the 392. At $125K no regrets. But I just noticed RacerX did a video review of the same car, so still available.

It's interesting to see how hard it is for RacerX to control it under boost. It's like he's 60% scared and 40% loving it. Roasting 37s from maybe 45 mph...Makes me feel a lot better about my 392 on order. I certainly appreciate the R&D that's gone into the car. No 2-hi option, much more stable ride from what I can tell, frame reinforcements, tested architecture, factory warranty, etc. I need this thing to last a long time...
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Damn, serious power there, looks like it's going to take quite a bit more work to get it safe on the streets when you get on it though :(

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
Something seriously wrong with it. He is on it and cars are passing him.

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
IMO it's a useless vehicle, the guy looks terrified when he nails it due to the inability of the jeep to grab the road when he punches it.... basically a death trap. What's the point of all that power if you can't use it? Or enjoy it?

Just my opinion....

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
IMO it's a useless vehicle, the guy looks terrified when he nails it due to the inability of the jeep to grab the road when he punches it.... basically a death trap. What's the point of all that power if you can't use it? Or enjoy it?

Just my opinion....
… i still dont understand why these dudes shout out the hype in their vids.

Sponsored

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
That Fab Fours monstrosity blocking the grill has to do wonders for cooling...

NullNomad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
At least they didn't put angry eyes on it...

Gorilla57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
RacerX needs to stick to cars. He knows very little about a Rubi. Those aren't beadlock wheels. "Custom" this and that.....NO....it is just aftermarket, not custom. Custom dash, that's just the stock red dash. "If you take your doors off, you can control the windows from here"....ummmmm, doors off means no windows. And that front bumper.....:puke:

It really seems like he is INDUCING the sketchy driving when under boost. It looks like it rocks back and forth after he moves the steering wheel.

OP
OP
el_guapo

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
RacerX needs to stick to cars. He knows very little about a Rubi. Those aren't beadlock wheels. "Custom" this and that.....NO....it is just aftermarket, not custom. Custom dash, that's just the stock red dash. "If you take your doors off, you can control the windows from here"....ummmmm, doors off means no windows. And that front bumper.....:puke:

It really seems like he is INDUCING the sketchy driving when under boost. It looks like it rocks back and forth after he moves the steering wheel.
Yeah I noticed a couple of those. Unless the windows can roll down remotely while they're hanging in your garage...worth a try I guess.
Sponsored