Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, that is great news. I thought for sure it was going to be a 2019 color. So I was content waiting for a 2019 model hopeing that some special edition might be available. Now I have to decide now or later.

First World Problems Girl jeep.jpg

tylercohn

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport & 2018 JLU Sport S
That is my favorite color so far on the JL. If my life works out the way I plan (most likely won’t happen lol), I’d love to get a ‘19 JLUR in Hella Yella w/ the 3.0 EcoDiesel

Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
"Whew" I'm so glad I didn't wait for the HELLAYELLA--

It's nowhere close to the YELLOWS I've had on my JEEPS/VEHICLES--

JIMBO

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
Very interesting... hella yella is two days from production, and only had 8 posts on its section (including Jay's). Mojito! is an indeterminate period of time from production,* and has over 100 PAGES of posts. I think we've found the new "rare color" for jeeps here...

*Don't hate me, mojito-philes. I love it, too, and am anxiously awaiting pics. As it stands, though the missus wants yella...

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Very interesting... hella yella is two days from production, and only had 8 posts on its section (including Jay's). Mojito! is an indeterminate period of time from production,* and has over 100 PAGES of posts. I think we've found the new "rare color" for jeeps here...

*Don't hate me, mojito-philes. I love it, too, and am anxiously awaiting pics. As it stands, though the missus wants yella...
I think your right! Even the Nacho club has more posts and its a discontinued color!!

Sponsored

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
I have been counting down the days..does anyone know if I can order it tomorrow?...

Mojit_Ohio

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep lj, Jetta
FINALLY! I have been biding my time looking at all the other common colors with lifts/wheel/tires/other accessories..... but finally something that stand out other than the punk’n! Kinda excited at the fact there aren’t a lot of posts in this thread yet, maybe it will be a more rare color to pass on the roads!

Mojit_Ohio

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep lj, Jetta
It was posted in the “Hella Yella to be available May 7th” thread today that it will not be available til next month... I’m hoping this is not true and we see it earlier than that, it’s hard to believe jeep would show it off during their reveal at the auto shows and then not have it available as one of the first colors
Sponsored

Last edited: