HELLA YELLA Wrangler JL Club

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
3.5" Metalcloak GameChnager and 37 Milestar Patgonia.

old-new.png

jbird55044

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubi Unlimited, 2018 Sierra 2500HD Duramax
Occupation
Technology
Vehicle Showcase
3.5" Metalcloak GameChnager and 37 Milestar Patgonia.

old-new.png
You really don't realize how tall that thing is until you see the picture of you standing against it. Does she fit in the garage?

Sponsored

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
You really don't realize how tall that thing is until you see the picture of you standing against it. Does she fit in the garage?
I don't have a garage. I'm on the driveway all year 'round.

jbird55044

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Found a relative.

20200308_081021.jpg
So here's the REAL question . . . . if yours was the smaller of the two, would you still post it?? :)

Love the look of the ride! My 35's are said to be in service for mounting on my new AEV's. No word about my suspension (some vendors get a little frustrating to deal with), Rear bumper installed, tire carrier in hand waiting for the weekend for install, the front bumper is in transit. Winch being delivered today. LED lights and wire are in hand waiting for install . . . . All in all, I feel like I'm a week out!

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
So here's the REAL question . . . . if yours was the smaller of the two, would you still post it?? :)

Love the look of the ride! My 35's are said to be in service for mounting on my new AEV's. No word about my suspension (some vendors get a little frustrating to deal with), Rear bumper installed, tire carrier in hand waiting for the weekend for install, the front bumper is in transit. Winch being delivered today. LED lights and wire are in hand waiting for install . . . . All in all, I feel like I'm a week out!
Thanks! I've posted smaller pictures before but more fun when you are the bigger jeep!

My current jeep isn't too tall however. 2 inch lift on 38s. My previous JLUR was 4 inch lift with 40s. I'm learning to be more responsible .

What suspension company are you waiting on? Building it is the fun part.

Sponsored

jbird55044

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I've posted smaller pictures before but more fun when you are the bigger jeep!

My current jeep isn't too tall however. 2 inch lift on 38s. My previous JLUR was 4 inch lift with 40s. I'm learning to be more responsible .

What suspension company are you waiting on? Building it is the fun part.
I waffled all over, but ended up w/ the AEV rims, BFG KO2 tires in 35, and AEV 2.5" suspension. I got them through Desert Rat . . . . So I wait. The ZEON came today however, so that will keep me occupied, as well as the tire carrier and running the copper for the lights. And yes, building it is indeed fun, and luckily I have a backup vehicle to keep me rolling while the Rubi is in pieces.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I waffled all over, but ended up w/ the AEV rims, BFG KO2 tires in 35, and AEV 2.5" suspension. I got them through Desert Rat . . . . So I wait. The ZEON came today however, so that will keep me occupied, as well as the tire carrier and running the copper for the lights. And yes, building it is indeed fun, and luckily I have a backup vehicle to keep me rolling while the Rubi is in pieces.
AEV makes quality products. The lift kit should ride nice. I find myself trying to find problems or a reason I need a part so I can work on it

jbird55044

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technology
Vehicle Showcase
It's a good day - I heard that my AEV's have been shipped. Rims/tires, and 2.5 inch lift. Last weekend was the JCR Rear bumper and LED lights and backup sensors. That means this coming weekend is dedicated to getting a front bumper and winch on, and next weekend will be lift and wheels. Then finally get this ride on the road. I'm video'ing the JCR bumper install, finding out some very interesting things about the tire carrier. I think the video will be helpful for others - especially the tire carrier which has a lot of opportunity for improvement.

IMG_7214.JPG

beachjeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 JK Unlimited Sport 19 JL Sport 2 dr
Enjoying the sunshine at Jensen Beach Causeway
JL causeway pic 2.jpg
Sponsored