Sponsored

HELLA YELLA Wrangler JL Club

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

i still haven’t even seen a real photo of a 2 door in this color.. looking forward to it
Sponsored

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going to hold out for a 2 door convertible. Hopefully Yella will continue for 2019.

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
HellaYella, Mojito and Punk'n are not getting the red dash, regardless of the seat color. They only get the gray dash in the Rubicon.
I ordered a rubicon with leather seats, only red dash available...makes me sad, but ordered it anyways

Kpunk'n

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport S 2.0T & 2021 Gladiator Rubi Diesel
Occupation
Unemployed
Vehicle Showcase
I've always liked a bright yellow in wranglers, I think you all will be happy, bright colors and wranglers look great!!

Metrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 HellaYella JLU Rubicon
I ordered a rubicon with leather seats, only red dash available...makes me sad, but ordered it anyways
No, you should get a gray dash. Hellayella isn't getting a red dash in any configuration, regardless of seat material or color.

Sponsored

Metrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered my Rubicon yesterday - happy! Dealer said Rubicon deliveries averaging about 2 months - sad...

Gobicon

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JLU 2018 Unlimited Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered my Hella Yella Sahara with the 8.4, blindspot, LED and heated seat package. Lets see how long it take

OIIIIIIIO

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 CJ2A / 2018 JL / 2022 JT
Occupation
Engineer
No, you should get a gray dash. Hellayella isn't getting a red dash in any configuration, regardless of seat material or color.
Please for the love of..... Not the red dash on this color. Can you confirm this? Sounds like you ordered and didn't get red?
Might have to Plasti-Dip that dash

Jeep4Life0112

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Mojito)
Still not seeing hella yella available on the website as an option. Looking forward to seeing what the sport vs. sahara vs rubi look like in this color.

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Please for the love of..... Not the red dash on this color. Can you confirm this? Sounds like you ordered and didn't get red?
According to this threa, the yellow would have red (scroll down, you can see in the pics). However, this was awhile ago so I wouldn't be surprised it if changed. Personally, I'm waiting to see if anyone paints their dash the exterior color, as I think that would be really cool!

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...hella-yella-jlu-wrangler-rubicon-photos.2085/

OIIIIIIIO

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 CJ2A / 2018 JL / 2022 JT
Occupation
Engineer

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
According to this threa, the yellow would have red (scroll down, you can see in the pics). However, this was awhile ago so I wouldn't be surprised it if changed. Personally, I'm waiting to see if anyone paints their dash the exterior color, as I think that would be really cool!

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...hella-yella-jlu-wrangler-rubicon-photos.2085/
A forum member with an Ocean Blue had their dash painted to match. I'll be painting my dash to match Mojito when it arrives.

HellaYella will look great on the dash with the black interior.

Mojit_Ohio

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep lj, Jetta
Just got off the phone with my dealer it is showing they are still not able to order the Hella Yella is it only specific dealerships like high inventory ones that will be able to order this color?

Metrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure of the original source, but various threads on the forum have stated Mojito, Punk'n, Nacho and Hellayella only get gray. I believe there are some received vehicles that confirm, but I'll have to search for them.

This thread just has the JL reveal vehicle. It also has all black wheels that aren't available, so I wouldn't put too much stock in it being entirely accurate.
Sponsored