Sponsored

Renhilio

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
From one hella to another, nice build! But really... you aren't going to tell us what's in that box in the above picture? IS IT A JEEP PART? :rock:

What do you think of the AEV lift? Looks like it just went on not that long ago, but I'd be curious in your quick reads so far.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hellayella HB

Hellayella HB

First Name
Hollis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
From one hella to another, nice build! But really... you aren't going to tell us what's in that box in the above picture? IS IT A JEEP PART? :rock:

What do you think of the AEV lift? Looks like it just went on not that long ago, but I'd be curious in your quick reads so far.
Ahhh, not as cool as Jeep stuff unfortunately. New bed for our chocolate Lab, Moose...

The lift is rock solid, I would give it a 'B'. I don't have many other frames of reference, but it is a little on the firm side, which I knew going in. Tire pressure is key - when they recommend 28-30psi, that's definitely true. I run as close to 28 as I can, knowing there are increases/decreases depending on the weather. I always feel in control, but over rough sections you definitely feel it. So a little tradeoff for comfort sometimes, but it is stock+ in terms of control.