Sponsored

Hella Yella Production Launch - (Update: June 18)

gabeguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubi (SOLD) , 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1954 Willys
Just talked to the sales manager at our local dealer, he checked and said it wasn't up yet but that he had a sales call yesterday at 4:30 & FCA said it would be up sometime today. We can only hope!

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Just talked to the sales manager at our local dealer, he checked and said it wasn't up yet but that he had a sales call yesterday at 4:30 & FCA said it would be up sometime today. We can only hope!

My understanding is that even if it's "up" on Jeep.com... dealers may not be able to order yet until it's been added to the ordering database.

Any idea on this?

gabeguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubi (SOLD) , 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1954 Willys
My understanding is that even if it's "up" on Jeep.com... dealers may not be able to order yet until it's been added to the ordering database.

Any idea on this?
You may be right but he was checking his (factory) order page & if I understood him correctly, the factory told him it would be available to order sometime today.

Sponsored

Mojit_Ohio

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep lj, Jetta
I too was talking to a sales rep and waiting on this color, as far as he knew they got an email yesterday that said today it would be available to order. I know this doesn’t help, just kinda repeating everyone else’s findings, but this is kind of an annoying issue.... I mean how does Mojito! Become available, taken away, and become available again and still no word on one of the main colors they debut the new Wrangler in.... come on FCA!

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Was just told by Jeep via live chat on their site "There are no plans for Hella Yella to be released this year, this may change in the future, however there is no indication that Hella Yella would be released this year."

Sponsored

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Was just told by Jeep via live chat on their site "There are no plans for Hella Yella to be released this year, this may change in the future, however there is no indication that Hella Yella would be released this year."
I wonder if the same goes for Mojito. Although it shows on the Jeep build site.