Height of 2 Inch Lifted Wrangler w/33 Tires

Steel24

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
As my title says, does anyone know the height of a 2 inch lifted Wrangler Sahara with 33 inch tires. My Sahara is currently stock wheel, tires, and no lift kit. I want to do the Mopar lift with 17 inch wheels and 33 inch tires.

My garage has a rather low ceiling of 79 inches max height so I need to make sure it fits if I decide to do this project.

Logic tells me to add 2 inches to my current wrangler height and another 2 for the tire (to be on the safe side), but I just wanted any feedback from you all.
Sponsored

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
As my title says, does anyone know the height of a 2 inch lifted Wrangler Sahara with 33 inch tires. My Sahara is currently stock wheel, tires, and no lift kit. I want to do the Mopar lift with 17 inch wheels and 33 inch tires.

My garage has a rather low ceiling of 79 inches max height so I need to make sure it fits if I decide to do this project.

Logic tells me to add 2 inches to my current wrangler height and another 2 for the tire (to be on the safe side), but I just wanted any feedback from you all.
I had a 2" lift and ran 33" tires on my Tj, it fit in my 7 ft garage with plenty of room. I have 33" tires on my JL, once I add roughly 2" lift, plenty of room from my measurements. I don't think you will have any problem with 2" lift, 33" tires to clear 6.5 feet. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

JustDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
I have a 2" mopar lift which actually lifted it 3 inches. I have 37 inch tires and it fits in my garage. The ceiling height is high but the garage door is 7 feet high.

OP
OP
Steel24

Steel24

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Thanks guys for your help. Looks like I should be safe.
Sponsored