Heigh10 vs Insane Audio

Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
I'm very close to upgrading my 5 inch factory head unit with one of the two units from the title. I'm leaning towards the Heigh10. Any reason I should sway the other way? Thanks for any imput! I know either will be an improvement, at least the both keep time correctly 🤣
Sponsored

Mikefly562

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU in Granite Crystal Metallic
I have the Heigh10 w/ the PAC Jeep Integration Kit, and I really like the setup. Looks like a factory installation and so far, after 6 weeks of use, I've had no issues with it. Its been very reliable (with the latest firmware update to the head unit). I upgraded from the 7" display, and wow...10" is really nice. Apple Carplay has been flawless as well. Another nice feature is that the unit will remember the last ESS setting, so I turned off the engine start/stop feature, and the radio remembers, so i dont have to turn it off everytime I get into the Jeep. All in all, I'm happy with the Heigh10's reliability and performance.

Mike - Stinger Off-Road

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stingeroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2020 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Automotive Electronics
I'm very close to upgrading my 5 inch factory head unit with one of the two units from the title. I'm leaning towards the Heigh10. Any reason I should sway the other way? Thanks for any imput! I know either will be an improvement, at least the both keep time correctly 🤣
Let us know if you have any questions! We are here to help:)

Ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
I'm in the same boat as i want to get rid of my 7" and want better audio! I stopped by the Stinger Tent at Florida Jeep Jam but didn't grab a coupon code from them for the show. I wish I had looked at the setup a little better, but the kids were harassing's me to go look at more Jeep stuff!

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the same boat as i want to get rid of my 7" and want better audio! I stopped by the Stinger Tent at Florida Jeep Jam but didn't grab a coupon code from them for the show. I wish I had looked at the setup a little better, but the kids were harassing's me to go look at more Jeep stuff!
check out their YouTube channel they have more in depth videos.

Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
I have the Heigh10 w/ the PAC Jeep Integration Kit, and I really like the setup. Looks like a factory installation and so far, after 6 weeks of use, I've had no issues with it. Its been very reliable (with the latest firmware update to the head unit). I upgraded from the 7" display, and wow...10" is really nice. Apple Carplay has been flawless as well. Another nice feature is that the unit will remember the last ESS setting, so I turned off the engine start/stop feature, and the radio remembers, so i dont have to turn it off everytime I get into the Jeep. All in all, I'm happy with the Heigh10's reliability and performance.
How do you like the Heigh10 almost two years in? Do you still have it? Anything you would change?

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Let us know if you have any questions! We are here to help:)
Does the Heigh10 retain all the factory features of the 8.4” UConnect? Such as the ability for it to dictate incoming text messages and speaking to text message, for instance?

It will connect to the factory Sirius XM antenna?
Sponsored