Sponsored

Heavy-Duty Rock Slider with Step Assist-Mopar

MAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey
In the process of making final decisions on my build and looking for input regarding the Heavy-Duty Rock Slider with Step Assist by Mopar. This will be for a 4-door Rubicon with Xtreme Recon package. For the immediate future, off-roading would not involve any boulders--more likely to encounter fallen trees and mud on my property. Will encounter gravel roads as well as interstate driving. While this will not be a daily driver, children will be regular passengers.

As I see it, my immediate concerns would be step-up assistance and protection of the finish from smaller rocks while driving (have even considered mudflaps). In my scenario, would you find the up-graded rock sliders beneficial? Any other favorite rails or steps?

Thanks in advance for the input!
Sponsored

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
From what I read it’s not really much of a step, I opted to go with the standard and not getting the upgrade so I could shop on my own for side steps etc which would work with standard rubi rockrails, you can always order these aftermarket and sell the stock rubi that come with the vehicle, personally for the price they are selling them you can spend less and get better ones