Heavy-Duty brakes vs Rubicon brakes

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
My unlimited Altitude came with Heavy-Duty brakes is there and difference between these and the Rubicon brakes? When I look at your web site it says the HD brakes are only for the sport and Sahara. I am looking for Rubicon axles and wondering if my brakes will work?

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
My unlimited Altitude came with Heavy-Duty brakes is there and difference between these and the Rubicon brakes? When I look at your web site it says the HD brakes are only for the sport and Sahara. I am looking for Rubicon axles and wondering if my brakes will work?
Hi Ted,
There is no difference but if you would like to send over your VIN I can do a comparison of the components.

- Benny

OP
OP
Tdkrum5

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Benny,
Here is my Vin 1C4 HJXDG5LW-104503. I picked up a set of Rubicon axles and want to know what on my vehicle i can use? Can you send my the link for the front and rear locker wiring harness?

Ted

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Thanks Benny,
Here is my Vin 1C4 HJXDG5LW-104503. I picked up a set of Rubicon axles and want to know what on my vehicle i can use? Can you send my the link for the front and rear locker wiring harness?

Ted
Thanks Ted,

You have the same brake code as the Rubicon's which is BR6 (Heavy Duty Brakes)

The harness's are sold individually here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/77072413.html

I will send you a code you can use,
- Benny

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement