• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Heavily Modified 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JLUR)

DrJoeSchmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR and a 2015 JK
Up for sale is my 2019 JLUR with the 2.0l Turbo (with e-torque). The Jeep only has 12800 miles on it and has almost every factory option available.

I'm the second owner of this Jeep, but I purchased it from a close friend so I've known the Jeep since new. No expense has been spared on this build. Here's a list of the main upgrades to it:

EVO Manufacturing high clearance long arm lift kit with coilovers
Baer 6p performance brakes (all four corners)
Dana Spicer 4:88 gears
Steersmarts draglink and tierod
King hydraulic bump stops
17" Method beadlock wheels with 37x12.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers
Adams Driveshafts (1350 rear and 1310 front)
LOD front and rear steel bumpers
EVO rock sliders
SwitchPros auxiliary switches
Warn Zeon 10S winch with wireless remote
Baja Designs A-pillar light
Baja Designs front bumper lights
KC 10" Flex array lights on the front bumper
Rigid Industries rear bumper lights
Oil pan skid plate, front and rear differential skids
ARB Twin Air compressor
AAL Rear Cargo Shelf
ARB Fridge Slider mounted on a custom platform (ARB fridge not included)
67 Designs phone mounts (driver and passenger)
Fox ATS steering stabilizer
Factor 55 fairlead and flatlink

I'm sure there's more to add but this is the bulk of it. It's easily $30K in parts alone. The Jeep is due for an oil change so I will have that done prior to sale. There are some minor scratches from trees and bushes on the trail. There are also scrapes on the underside from rocks. Nothing out of the ordinary for a trail rig. In total, the Jeep has only seen the trail a handful of times (unfortunately). Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

I have a clean California title in hand ready for sale. No accidents. I'm asking $58,000.00 obo.

The only issues I've had with this Jeep is the rear locker light coming on and the boots are torn on the Steer Smarts tirerod and drag link. I purchased the Tazer wiring harness and it fixed the problem with the locker, so the torn boots are the only outstanding issue wich is an easy fix. I also had the TSB for the steering box performed, but that's about it. If I think of anything else I'll post it here.
Jeep Wrangler JL Heavily Modified 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JLUR) Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 10.05.50 PM
Jeep Wrangler JL Heavily Modified 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JLUR) Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 10.06.06 PM
Jeep Wrangler JL Heavily Modified 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JLUR) Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 10.11.32 PM
Jeep Wrangler JL Heavily Modified 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JLUR) Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 10.12.00 PM
Jeep Wrangler JL Heavily Modified 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JLUR) Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 10.06.32 PM

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
How would you say the TSB improved the steering if any at all? Are you selling the Tazer by chance? Also do you know if my friends tazer can be used to flash my JL to read LED and then give my friend back his Tazer.

OP
OP
DrJoeSchmoe

DrJoeSchmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR and a 2015 JK
How would you say the TSB improved the steering if any at all? Are you selling the Tazer by chance? Also do you know if my friends tazer can be used to flash my JL to read LED and then give my friend back his Tazer.
I didn't notice any changes with the TBS done. But my Jeep's steering has always been fine. I'm not selling anything separately and I'm not sure if that's how the Tazer works. I imagine it's not the case, but I don't know for sure.

jimbobbeg

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
How do you like the Baer brakes? Is the difference in performance significant? Looks like you upgraded the brake lines as well. Powerstop? Did you end up with a hard pedal after the brake upgrade?

Looks like a great low mileage JLUR that's been done right. Bet you sell it quickly.

OP
OP
DrJoeSchmoe

DrJoeSchmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR and a 2015 JK
How do you like the Baer brakes? Is the difference in performance significant? Looks like you upgraded the brake lines as well. Powerstop? Did you end up with a hard pedal after the brake upgrade?

Looks like a great low mileage JLUR that's been done right. Bet you sell it quickly.
Thanks for the compliment on the build. As for the brakes, I'm not impressed with them, especially for the money. My other Jeep has the Dynatrac kit and they are quite a bit better and cost waaayyyy less. On-road the Baer brakes are fine and definitely an improvement over stock. Offroad is another story. At crawl speeds, the modulation is really poor. The pedal has very little feel and I find it difficult to stop when rolling into or off an obstical. I suspect it needs a larger master cylinder to really see what these brakes are capable of. If I were keeping this Jeep I would definitely be getting this done. I don't recall the brand for the lines, but it didn't change anything from what i could tell.

The pedal isn't hard, but it is a little stiffer than stock. I hope this helps.
Sponsored