miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JLU Sport S, ā€˜16 Silverado
Hey everyone!!

I recently ordered a new JLU Sport S and got the Cold Weather package as part of the build. My build sheet shows a heated steering wheel along with the heated seats as being on the vehicle, however on my window sticker it only listed heated seats and remote start under the cold weather package heading at the full $995 price.

Did I get the steering wheel or not?

Vehicle is sitting in shipping so itā€™s still a couple weeks out, and Iā€™d ask the dealer but they have not been the most helpful with things like this. Just wondering if anyone had a recent order with the Cold Weather package that didnā€™t come with the heated steering wheel. Itā€™s not a deal breaker, but more something I noticed while waiting for the new vehicle.

Thanks!!!
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Yes.

Thereā€™s another thread on this. For some reason FCA shows the heated steering wheel included on one document and not on another. From what I recall, thereā€™s been no change.

PS - of course the dealer wouldnā€™t be helpful; why would he be...?

Rubi II

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Yes.

Thereā€™s another thread on this. For some reason FCA shows the heated steering wheel included on one document and not on another. From what I recall, thereā€™s been no change.

PS - of course the dealer wouldnā€™t be helpful; why would he be...?
Hey everyone!!

I recently ordered a new JLU Sport S and got the Cold Weather package as part of the build. My build sheet shows a heated steering wheel along with the heated seats as being on the vehicle, however on my window sticker it only listed heated seats and remote start under the cold weather package heading at the full $995 price.

Did I get the steering wheel or not?

Vehicle is sitting in shipping so itā€™s still a couple weeks out, and Iā€™d ask the dealer but they have not been the most helpful with things like this. Just wondering if anyone had a recent order with the Cold Weather package that didnā€™t come with the heated steering wheel. Itā€™s not a deal breaker, but more something I noticed while waiting for the new vehicle.

Thanks!!!
Bought my JLUR last September and sticker included heated steering wheel mentioned in cold weather package. Hopefully yours is just a misprint. Better to contact dealer sooner than later, especially if you think they will give you a hard time!

52AC1ED9-4FA2-4F58-BFF4-12DA276B9643.jpeg

ML7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
You will want in in MN for sure - once its below about 15 it makes all the difference.
Sponsored