First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Has anyone else experienced their heated seats turning on intermittently? Mine come on at least once a day, although neither the dash indicator nor the comfort app show them as being on. No question they are heating up, and I can't seem to get them to turn off by turning the heaters on and then off with the dash controls. Just trying to figure out if this is a known issue or if it is unique to my quirky JL!
Sponsored

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Thought I noticed this the other day, but I wasn't sure. Still not convinced, but interesting ...

OP
OP
ekimgnuj

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Thought I noticed this the other day, but I wasn't sure. Still not convinced, but interesting ...
It took me a while to convince myself, at first I thought it might just be me noticing a seat that cools down more quickly than the rest of the car once the AC is on, but after a few anecdotal experiments I'm convinced the darn thing is coming on.

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
Where are you and what is the current temp? Or more importantly what is the outside temp when you notice this? I am not sure if the JL has it, but our GC has settings that below certain temps (40?) the heated seats and wheel turn on automatically. It’s the wife’s so I forget if the indicator turns on.

OP
OP
ekimgnuj

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Where are you and what is the current temp? Or more importantly what is the outside temp when you notice this? I am not sure if the JL has it, but our GC has settings that below certain temps (40?) the heated seats and wheel turn on automatically. It’s the wife’s so I forget if the indicator turns on.
North Carolina, and outside temp is hot. Like very hot, mid 90s and humid.

Sponsored

TROYXTROY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubi
North Carolina, and outside temp is hot. Like very hot, mid 90s and humid.
Did you ever get a fix for this problem? My drivers seat became warm and stayed that way even though the display showed that they were off. I was being cooked alive, lol!

OP
OP
ekimgnuj

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Did you ever get a fix for this problem? My drivers seat became warm and stayed that way even though the display showed that they were off. I was being cooked alive, lol!
Indirectly, yes ... I got a 2019 JL, have not experienced the same problem!