multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I still can’t believe I live in a world where wranglers have heated seats, side mirrors and steering wheels. This whole conversation blows my mind. My last jeep didn’t have airbags, cruise control, rear disk brakes, a stereo or speakers that produced sound, a top that kept rain out, carpet, or A/C. My current JLR with just the LED lights, body-colored fenders and steel bumpers already feels like a luxury car in comparison.

So no, I didn’t get the heated seats or steering wheel and no, I don’t regret it. Yeah, I live in Texas right now but if I end up in Alaska or upstate New York I think I’ll be alright. Jeeps have always had great heaters.
Sponsored

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
I still can’t believe I live in a world where wranglers have heated seats, side mirrors and steering wheels. This whole conversation blows my mind. My last jeep didn’t have airbags, cruise control, rear disk brakes, a stereo or speakers that produced sound, a top that kept rain out, carpet, or A/C.
None of these things remove off-road capabilities.

LVJeepn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bikini Pearl
Occupation
CNC Laser Programmer, CAD Designer
We live outside of Las Vegas and my wife loves the heated wheel. We have some cold mornings here and she can fire up the remote start from here phone wherever she is and can arrived to a warm and toasty seat and steering wheel. After living in Oregon most of my life, heated seats have always been on the top of our list. The heated wheel is just an amazing bonus.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Hi everyone. I'm new here and looking to buy my first Jeep! I found one that has everything I want... initially. Then I started thinking about the heated steering wheel and seats. Living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania we have an awesome fall and will get our share of winter but it's not outrageous like some places. The Jeep I'm looking at already has the remote start so that's not an issue. My question is: If you have the cold weather package with the heated steering wheel and seats, how often do you use it and are you glad you got it? Those of you who don't have it, do you wish you did?
Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to learning about what add ons I should or shouldn't get!

Pat
I use it everyday here in the winter. Use it during the warmer month too when I want to ride top down but want to feel all warm and toasty down there. Wink wink
I ride in my undies.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Hi everyone. I'm new here and looking to buy my first Jeep! I found one that has everything I want... initially. Then I started thinking about the heated steering wheel and seats. Living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania we have an awesome fall and will get our share of winter but it's not outrageous like some places. The Jeep I'm looking at already has the remote start so that's not an issue. My question is: If you have the cold weather package with the heated steering wheel and seats, how often do you use it and are you glad you got it? Those of you who don't have it, do you wish you did?
Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to learning about what add ons I should or shouldn't get!

Pat
I'm your neighbor, I live in Carlisle and work in Mechanicsburg, GET IT!

Schism75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLU SAHARA
I have the “cold weather package” and love it. Used the steering and seat heater today with top down @50 degrees and was perfect. Came with my Jeep so why not utilize the creature features I guess.

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Pat, if you're buying new get everything you want. If you don't you'll never be completely happy, and will always be second guessing your choice. I know this from experience. I knew going in that whichever JL I bought it would have to have the heated seats, and on the Jeep you get the heated steering wheel that is an added plus. I know I will like it when I do get the chance to use it this winter. I said all that to say this......get the heated seats, and steering wheel. You know you'll be glad you did when winter hits in Pennsylvania.

Sponsored

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase

Pat
Worth it. Especially in the North East. You’ll be nice and warm without the heat blasting in your face.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I still can’t believe I live in a world where wranglers have heated seats, side mirrors and steering wheels. This whole conversation blows my mind. My last jeep didn’t have airbags, cruise control, rear disk brakes, a stereo or speakers that produced sound, a top that kept rain out, carpet, or A/C. My current JLR with just the LED lights, body-colored fenders and steel bumpers already feels like a luxury car in comparison.

So no, I didn’t get the heated seats or steering wheel and no, I don’t regret it. Yeah, I live in Texas right now but if I end up in Alaska or upstate New York I think I’ll be alright. Jeeps have always had great heaters.
I can wake up to 10 below zero ! Heated steering wheel and seat is mandatory. If I lived in Texas , I would probably pass on them. I dont see 40 degrees as being cold.

ViperJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'N Wrangler JL Rubicon
I still can’t believe I live in a world where wranglers have heated seats, side mirrors and steering wheels. This whole conversation blows my tiny mind. My last jeep didn’t have airbags, cruise control, rear disk brakes, a stereo or speakers that produced sound, a top that kept rain out, carpet, or A/C..
Very impressed with your manliness.

wrangster

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the JLUS, New Ford Ranger 4X4 Lariat
Occupation
Retired and happy!
Vehicle Showcase
I live in Texas and still find the extra heat very rewarding in our mild winters. The steering wheel being heated is a great feature!

Janne

First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue , ‘96 BMW 328i Convertible
I’m in Mass. Last winter the heated seats and wheel were used daily. The remote was used daily - no garage. With dropping temps lately, I’ve had the panels off anytime it isn’t raining. When the temp drops below mid-60s, the seats are on 2. The heated steering wheel is the best! 3rd FCA w/it - I will not buy another vehicle without this option!
Sponsored