Heated seat only stays on 1 second

BigJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Has anyone had this issue fixed? My passenger seat just started doing this today. Would love to be able to fix it myself, I don't have much faith in the dealership.
I had the issue with my steering wheel and had to wait quite a while for a replacement wheel. Today was the first cold morning here and the auto on feature for the steering wheel failed to activate. Manual operation of it, the switch light would only stay on for a couple of seconds....back to the dealership. I was skeptical that it was a hardware problem as the steering wheel worked fine in warmer temps. I think it must be a software glitch.
Sponsored

Sting Ray Rubi

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray, 2018 Honda Accord
Vehicle Showcase
I had the issue with my steering wheel and had to wait quite a while for a replacement wheel. Today was the first cold morning here and the auto on feature for the steering wheel failed to activate. Manual operation of it, the switch light would only stay on for a couple of seconds....back to the dealership. I was skeptical that it was a hardware problem as the steering wheel worked fine in warmer temps. I think it must be a software glitch.
That's what I was afraid of. I try to avoid the dealer at all cost. Most times it goes in for something simple and comes back with even worse problems.