Heated seat elements 2018 JL?

Edbo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK X, 2018 JLU
Hello world! Anyone out there find a heated seat element kit that fits a JL?

Check Corporation makes a kit for the JK (LUX320-MPR) that looks great but I get crickets when asking them about the JL

Thank you!
Sponsored

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
It "should" work because it's just a felt panel that installs between the seat upholstery and the foam backing. You'll need a hog clip tool and some hog clips to put the upholstery back on after the installation.

OP
OP

Edbo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK X, 2018 JLU
It "should" work because it's just a felt panel that installs between the seat upholstery and the foam backing. You'll need a hog clip tool and some hog clips to put the upholstery back on after the installation.

Thank you Abe, first time ever installing seat elements but my concern is where the hog rings clip in, with this kit doesn't appear that you can trim it to fit. I did find a universal one from Corbeau that looks promising (https://corbeau.com/other/accessories/seat-heater.html). I'll post the results : )

Wish me luck!

Have a good day everyone!

Levi8than

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Thank you Abe, first time ever installing seat elements but my concern is where the hog rings clip in, with this kit doesn't appear that you can trim it to fit. I did find a universal one from Corbeau that looks promising (https://corbeau.com/other/accessories/seat-heater.html). I'll post the results : )

Wish me luck!

Have a good day everyone!
I see scary reviews for most of the brands Amazon sells, so rather than burning a hole in my pants I'll pass on those cheap ones. Corbeau looks to be about $100 per seat and has a clean looking switch.

How did it turn out? Should I pull the trigger?
Sponsored