Heat in winter in north east

flipper

First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saburu, honda, Wrangler (first one)
My husband laughed at me when I told him I had the heated steering wheel. Now he begs me to take the Jeep to work in January. The answer is always.....Maybe :)
Sponsored

Neanderthalman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Relevant anecdote - the heater is powerful enough that I can run doorless and topless on cold mornings and the heater still makes a noticeable difference in comfort. Full heat at your legs, heated steering wheel and seat - you can brave some pretty fierce temps.

OP
OP

ZIGMASTER

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Relevant anecdote - the heater is powerful enough that I can run doorless and topless on cold mornings and the heater still makes a noticeable difference in comfort. Full heat at your legs, heated steering wheel and seat - you can brave some pretty fierce temps.
Thanks neanderthalman. I'm looking forward to testing it out. Thanks again

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I leave mine on “auto” at 70 degrees and rarely ever touch it. I only hit “climate off” when neither is needed. Sky One is great too.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I'm buying my first jeep. Its a 4 door wrangler sport S 2021 with all the bells and whistles that come with it. I have the one touch for the top to roll back. Living in Connecticut where in the winter it gets cold so i am wondering how does the heater work in the winter. Does it keep the cab warm with the kind of roof I'm having. And since the summers can get stifling hot how does the a/c work with this kind of roof. Thanks and BEEP BEEP
Just wondering what part of CT your in. I'm in Ridgefield.
Sponsored