zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I did the install with a buddy of mine this past weekend. I ordered from Quadratec and it was backordered so took a while to get here but I got it a few weeks ago.

My rear sway bar link bolts from the kit were the wrong size. They were supposed to be M12 size but they were too big. So open the kit and make sure the bolts fit through the rear sway bar links openings. I had to go to the hardware store to buy the bolts while my Jeep suspension was apart.
Sponsored

BroJrod

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I did the install with a buddy of mine this past weekend. I ordered from Quadratec and it was backordered so took a while to get here but I got it a few weeks ago.

My rear sway bar link bolts from the kit were the wrong size. They were supposed to be M12 size but they were too big. So open the kit and make sure the bolts fit through the rear sway bar links openings. I had to go to the hardware store to buy the bolts while my Jeep suspension was apart.
How did your Jeep ride after the install? Did you have to get an alignment?

OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
How did your Jeep ride after the install? Did you have to get an alignment?
So when I swapped the Rubicon take off suspension (springs and shocks) I did an alignment then but no difference after the rough country lift. It ran pretty much like stock, maybe slightly stiffer but I'm enjoying it and got a little more lift out of it.

Alignment was done with two long rulers, 2 measuring tapes, and two bungee cords as shown in some procedures and instructions here.

No alignment after the rough country lift.
Sponsored