Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB; 2019 Indian Scout Bobber
Occupation
IT Enterprise Architect
Vehicle Showcase
I will be in Moab November 6th to the 12th with some friends that are coming up from SEMA. Looking forward to bringing my Moab edition back to her name sake and getting a few badges while I am there. Last time I wheeled there was 2008, so I am excited to see how some of the trails have changed since then. I will also be grabbing some clips for my podcase and video for my YouTube Channel, Between Two Jeeps.
Sponsored

DigitalDiem

First Name
Capn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I will be in Moab November 6th to the 12th with some friends that are coming up from SEMA. Looking forward to bringing my Moab edition back to her name sake and getting a few badges while I am there. Last time I wheeled there was 2008, so I am excited to see how some of the trails have changed since then. I will also be grabbing some clips for my podcase and video for my YouTube Channel, Between Two Jeeps.
Enjoy! I was there in 2019, by Myself, not a good idea considering I had never been there before. But had a good time. Just watch the weather during that time of year. Be Careful!

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
I'll be in Moab later this month. First time since 1989. No doubt, some things have changed.

OP
OP
Coops4284

Coops4284

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB; 2019 Indian Scout Bobber
Occupation
IT Enterprise Architect
Vehicle Showcase
Enjoy! I was there in 2019, by Myself, not a good idea considering I had never been there before. But had a good time. Just watch the weather during that time of year. Be Careful!
Thanks! The group I am meeting up with there has been going a few times a year for a while, so thankfully I will have some experienced rigs with me :)
Sponsored