Heading out to Citrus WMA on friday

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I’m thinking of going out to the Citrus Wildlife Managemt Area near Inverness Fl this Friday. It’s about 2 hours from Orlando. No plan, no recovery gear, just want to do a recon. No intentions of doing anything where I might get stuck. If anyone wants to meet up, drop me a reply
Sponsored

Last Mango

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I’m thinking of going out to the Citrus Wildlife Managemt Area near Inverness Fl this Friday. It’s about 2 hours from Orlando. No plan, no recovery gear, just want to do a recon. No intentions of doing anything where I might get stuck. If anyone wants to meet up, drop me a reply
I would be all over that, except the ordered jeep hasnt' arrived yet. When it does, I am all about exploration trips. It will be a Rubicon with a winch, straps, chains, hi-lift etc. We live in NW orlando, and will partake in lots of exploration journeys. Cheers, James

OP
OP
Jondrew

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I would be all over that, except the ordered jeep hasnt' arrived yet. When it does, I am all about exploration trips. It will be a Rubicon with a winch, straps, chains, hi-lift etc. We live in NW orlando, and will partake in lots of exploration journeys. Cheers, James
You can cruise the trails there without any recovery gear. You’ll know where not to go
Sponsored