First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Finally getting to head out for my first Offroad trip in my new JLU. Not my first time just the first in this Jeep lol. Bought it June 9 2021. 2021 rubicon recently added a 3.5” metalcloak gamechanger and 37” tires. This is my shakedown run. Wish me luck.

We are going to Hawkpride mountain Offroad park in Tuscumbia, AL. It’s only about 1000 acres but it’s a good place to ride. Headed to HotSprings Offroad park in two weeks for a local memphis, Tn Jeep club’s big fall run there. And headed to Moab in May (I’ve been twice before). I’ll hit a few of the regional parks between now and then. My biggest thing to remember is “I have to drive the Jeep home” lol.

Wish me luck.
Sponsored

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
Finally getting to head out for my first Offroad trip in my new JLU. Not my first time just the first in this Jeep lol. Bought it June 9 2021. 2021 rubicon recently added a 3.5” metalcloak gamechanger and 37” tires. This is my shakedown run. Wish me luck.

We are going to Hawkpride mountain Offroad park in Tuscumbia, AL. It’s only about 1000 acres but it’s a good place to ride. Headed to HotSprings Offroad park in two weeks for a local memphis, Tn Jeep club’s big fall run there. And headed to Moab in May (I’ve been twice before). I’ll hit a few of the regional parks between now and then. My biggest thing to remember is “I have to drive the Jeep home” lol.

Wish me luck.
Enjoy and good luck!

I am hitting a new "park" in the morning. Closest wheeling, private place. We have a bunch trying to show them it's worth opening to the public...and I have no idea if I will be bored 😂

OP
OP
falcon241073

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
We got a small group of 4 going. Two of us doing shakedown runs. So it’ll be slow going at first but once I knock the cob webs off my driving (been two years) and feel comfortable with the lift instal (I don’t trust the installer very much. He’s a slack @$$. Ok I installed the lift). I plan on hitting the fun stuff. Luckily I’ll have a very experienced driver going with me if I screw up and need a recovery. The owner of Bigfoot winch ropes. Lol.

OP
OP
falcon241073

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Well my Jeep survived lol. We got on some trails I wasn’t planning. Wrong turn early in the day turned a shakedown run into a fun wheeling trip lol. I guess I need to stop bad talking the lift installer. He’s a jerk and smart @$$, but the lift worked out and no lose bolts. So he did ok. (I installed the lift).

Sorry no pics. Lol. Hard to take ones of my self while driving and I never thought to ask the other guys to get any.
Sponsored