Have your local dealers tapped out?

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
My local dealer has agreed to 6% under invoice including Tread Lightly discount. Another dealer an hour away also has. Granted, I’m in Colorado where Jeeps are ubiquitous and dealers move units quickly.
Sponsored

Griff71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLUR
My local dealer has agreed to 6% under invoice including Tread Lightly discount. Another dealer an hour away also has. Granted, I’m in Colorado where Jeeps are ubiquitous and dealers move units quickly.
Curious the dealer you are working with, I'm in the Denver area and probably a week or two away from ordering. As soon as I make up my mind on the Advance Safety Group (ACC/FCW).

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Griff71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLUR

Rolling Ragu

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

Sponsored

rosie

First Name
Rose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Willys 2-Door
Where do I get the invoice price from? Can I get an invoice price if I'm ordering? Seems like it would be easier if we talked in terms of msrp instead.
For myself, at least, I prefer the invoice pricing because that’s set by FCA. MSRP can have all sorts of little weirdness tacked on—some dealers will install a dealer security alarm and add it to the price of the car, for example.

RTW Colorado

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Which dealer please? I am in Golden and talking to Prestige in Longmont. Cant get an answer from Autonation West which was also supposed to be good.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Curious the dealer you are working with, I'm in the Denver area and probably a week or two away from ordering. As soon as I make up my mind on the Advance Safety Group (ACC/FCW).

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
if it makes ya feel better, I bought that option and am really happy with it! It was worth the wait to get my Jeep exactly as I wanted it!

Griff71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLUR
if it makes ya feel better, I bought that option and am really happy with it! It was worth the wait to get my Jeep exactly as I wanted it!
i also purchased my Jeep with that option after taking one for a test drive. Just waiting for delivery, the struggle/wait is real.
Sponsored