Sponsored

Have you tried windshield protection film?

exoshield

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Team ExoShield
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
We want to hear about your windshield protection film experience! Have you tried it? Would you try it? How did it go?

If you're interested in trying a DIY windshield protection film option, we made one specifically for Jeeps! We have a 20% off promo code for forum members for a limited time on our ExoShield ULTRA kits!
Code: NOMOREQUACKS20
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Have you tried it? Would you try it? How did it go?
I looked into windshield protection film several years ago, when I was having window tint installed on my 2015 JKU. The shop wanted $1000 for the install and I immediately declined. I haven't really considered it since because I don't drive my 2020 JLU as much.

Considering the price of your offering, I'm seriously considering a purchase.

OP
OP
exoshield

exoshield

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Team ExoShield
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I looked into windshield protection film several years ago, when I was having window tint installed on my 2015 JKU. The shop wanted $1000 for the install and I immediately declined. I haven't really considered it since because I don't drive my 2020 JLU as much.

Considering the price of your offering, I'm seriously considering a purchase.
Jeep Wrangler JL Have you tried windshield protection film? giphy

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve definitely considered trying this! About to get a new windshield and definitely want to try it out!

Sponsored

Josehp Amato

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
windshield protection film is a great way to protect your vehicle's windshield from damage caused by rocks, debris, and other road hazards. It's a clear, durable film that's applied to the exterior of your windshield and provides a layer of protection against chips, cracks, and other forms of damage.

If you're looking for high-quality windshield protection film, I highly recommend Precision Auto Styling. They offer a wide selection of top-quality protection films that are designed to fit your vehicle perfectly and provide long-lasting protection. With their expert installation services and exceptional customer service, you can trust Precision Auto Styling to provide you with the best possible protection for your windshield.

So, if you want to protect your vehicle's windshield and keep it looking great for years to come, be sure to check out Precision Auto Styling's selection of windshield protection film today!

Rustynail11

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
windshield protection film is a great way to protect your vehicle's windshield from damage caused by rocks, debris, and other road hazards. It's a clear, durable film that's applied to the exterior of your windshield and provides a layer of protection against chips, cracks, and other forms of damage.

If you're looking for high-quality windshield protection film, I highly recommend Precision Auto Styling. They offer a wide selection of top-quality protection films that are designed to fit your vehicle perfectly and provide long-lasting protection. With their expert installation services and exceptional customer service, you can trust Precision Auto Styling to provide you with the best possible protection for your windshield.

So, if you want to protect your vehicle's windshield and keep it looking great for years to come, be sure to check out Precision Auto Styling's selection of windshield protection film today!
way to go on hijacking another vendors thread

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara

Would PAS honour the NOMOREQUACKS20 20% off promo code?

4a4c55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911, M3, JLU
Anybody tried this product? How did it go? Is it really DIY? The website says you need to contact a "partner" to have it removed.

m3reno

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I tried it and it definitely works. Go with the thicker version. I had a rock hit me on the lower part of the windshield, the impact would have shattered any windshield. When I pulled over and checked out the damage it went through the layer of protection but did not crack the glass!! I do recommend doing it on a cooler day (65-70 degrees) without any direct sun and purchase the DIY kit. The vision is ultra clear but make sure you clean the glass thoroughly.

Sponsored

Jgc650i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler 392XR, 22 Ram 1500 Lmtd, 24 Audi SQ8
@exoshield I tried the promo code from above and it didn’t work. Can you still honor the 20% offer?

Hmmm, system shows @exoshield has logged on and posted elsewhere in the forum since my question on promo code above, but no response. Hopefully just an accidental oversight and not a sign of their approach to customer service. . . as in just completely ignore what you don’t want to answer.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm, system shows @exoshield has logged on and posted elsewhere in the forum since my question on promo code above, but no response. Hopefully just an accidental oversight and not a sign of their approach to customer service. . . as in just completely ignore what you don’t want to answer.
I messaged not too long ago also and still haven't had a reply about the promo code not working.