Have you spotted any yet?

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
I spotted another one a couple of nights ago. It was a black or Granite JLUR (too dark to say which color it was) with LED package. That’s only the second one I’ve seen in the KC metro area
Sponsored

TexasSki

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Cherokee
Might have been me. i was downtown that weekend.

Ive got a white rubi with black fenders and hardtop.
This the one? I saw it on 16th, loved it so much I stopped to take a photo.

IMG-1413.JPG

Sponsored

jeepfandotcom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepfan.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Grey JLUR 4xe, 2004 TJ, 1978 CJ-5
I saw my first today. A black sport.

What’s funny is that in 4 hours I am going to pick up my JL that has finally arrived. I was kinda hoping to see my first JL in the wild while driving mine.

Luckily it was parked...I was driving a Honda CRV.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Just saw a black Rubi today. Besides mine not another Rubi yet.

FUBAR

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I saw a Black Sahara yesterday in a strip mall parking lot, I slowed down to a crawl to take a look. The passenger was still in the Jeep so I didn't want to creep them out. haha

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Saw a white Sahara a week or so ago on Wadsworth.

Yesterday saw a new Granite Rubicon driving by me on Wadsworth near Belmar. I hurried to catch up to him to give him a wave but he was balls deep in his phone texting and driving so I just drove on.

Sponsored

JL Rubi Khan

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Limited Edition (#1525 of 1964), 2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom
Vehicle Showcase
Not yet in Richmond - though I know for a fact there's another JLUR about 2 miles from me as we've chatted on here. Just haven't crossed paths yet.

I have gotten some good looks and waves from other Wrangler owners, and while I was puling out of work today I did have a guy walking in the street randomly say "hey, a JL" - so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Looking forward to seeing you around! Also hoping to find some trails to explore so let me know...

JL Rubi Khan

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Limited Edition (#1525 of 1964), 2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom
Vehicle Showcase
I finally saw an elusive JL Rubi today coming out of the Lost Rhino Brewery parking lot in Ashburn, VA at 11am! It was Crystal Metallic.
You may see my black one out and about... have been rollin it around RVA since I got it on 2/9. DIL8ED license plates for now, but have new ones comin' soon to a highway near you....

Grimmjpr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I've seen one in Moab Utah last month, one in Idaho Falls Idaho, one on a transport in Salt Lake Utah......and I've seen another one but can't remember where I saw it....

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Finally saw another one. Passed a guy in a granite sahara, first one I've seen other than mine, dude didn't even wave back at me. Terrible.

Hazmater911

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, Silver, 2006 TJ (for sale)
Saw my first one in its natural habitat. Black unlimited sport from a local dealer. He said it rides fantastic. I have to assume he paid sticker or above from that SoCal dealer. I am a bit jealous, but glad I ordered exactly what I want and at under invoice. Dang wait, wait, wait... :surprised:
Sponsored