Sponsored

Have you ever noticed how many idiots there are?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
Oh you know about NYC streets and their bike lane. Check this bike lane out. The light was red when I took the picture so don’t start no crap. :giggle:

879A9165-E338-421D-AB24-19975BB96D51.jpeg
Only crap I'm giving is to Comrade Willhem

I'll move to NYC and register to vote if someone promises to get rid of all the bike Lanes
Sponsored

Deleted member 29342

Ok, I'm a country girl, so what am I missing?
You see on the street the white thing that looks like a bicycle? That is a bicycle lane in NYC. You see how there is no room for a bike lane and a car lane. That’s the perks of living in NYC. They are making harder for motorists and pedestrians just keep getting away with murder.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
You see on the street the white thing that looks like a bicycle? That is a bicycle lane in NYC. You see how there is no room for a bike lane and a car lane. That’s the perks of living in NYC. They are making harder for motorists and pedestrians just keep getting away with murder.
Lol o well that looks like a regular size country road to me! Plenty of room for a bike:like:

Sponsored

Chuckandjennr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I take as much of a lane as I need for my safety. No more, no less.

And I could not care less if that pisses you off, Sir.

And I don’t peddle my bike. My bike is not for sale.
I am glad to see that you are riding safely and that certainly doesn't piss me off, but I commend you on your attempt. I am sure I can speak for many of us when I say I appreciate the fact you, the Lord Jesus Christ have blessed us with your presenTS on the our forums , as we all know only you are perfect.

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
I am glad to see that you are riding safely and that certainly doesn't piss me off, but I commend you on your attempt. I am sure I can speak for many of us when I say I appreciate the fact you, the Lord Jesus Christ have blessed us with your presenTS on the our forums , as we all know only you are perfect.
I suppose it’s kinda ironic that a thread about idiots would have so many of same posting.

Last edited:

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Super late response to all this, but tires are seriously the biggest difference in snow. You need a Jeep or some other SUV to drive in the snow. That is such a myth. All the 4x4 in the world isn't going to save you if you just don't know how to drive in the snow. I used to have a little blue Chevy Cavalier and I drove through all sorts of snow both here and in New England for years. Inches, even feet of snow. Small roads, highways, some totally unplowed. I would see SUVs stuck and I would just keep plugging along. Speed and traction, those are the most important things.
totally agree!! I used to live in the mountains of CO years ago and had a little Pontiac Sunfire that Id drive everywhere--through snow storms, whiteouts....nothing kept me home.

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
totally agree!! I used to live in the mountains of CO years ago and had a little Pontiac Sunfire that Id drive everywhere--through snow storms, whiteouts....nothing kept me home.
I lived at 9000+ elevation in Colorado for 20 years.
A light, front wheel drive vehicle with good tires was hands-down the best on-road snow vehicle.

That was before full-time AWD, though.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I lived at 9000+ elevation in Colorado for 20 years.
A light, front wheel drive vehicle with good tires was hands-down the best on-road snow vehicle.

That was before full-time AWD, though.
Reminds me of my old Mustang, slapped on good All Season's (Michelin's) and went up and down my parents driveway without a problem (They were on a hill).

Wasn't Snow Tires, but they did the job. My Audi on the other hand, got it stuck once with AS' and was fortunate enough that someone was there to help, so after that came the Blizzak's

Deleted member 29342

Reminds me of my old Mustang, slapped on good All Season's (Michelin's) and went up and down my parents driveway without a problem (They were on a hill).

Wasn't Snow Tires, but they did the job. My Audi on the other hand, got it stuck once with AS' and was fortunate enough that someone was there to help, so after that came the Blizzak's
At the end of the day if you have good tires or the right tires and common sense you can drive any type of vehicle in any type of weather.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At the end of the day if you have good tires or the right tires and common sense you can drive any type of vehicle in any type of weather.
Exactly. I look at my friends like o.O/-_-; when they're like "I need AWD"

Trying to talk one friend into getting a Wrangler for the same price as an awd Charger, at least it'd make sense when he's out looking for girls, but he's waiting for the Bronco
Sponsored