Sponsored

Have you ever had a " what were the odds " moment on the trail?

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
While recently on the trail I stopped at one of the overlooks. Standing there enjoying the view all peaceful and serene, I noticed a very large swarm of flies buzzing around my driver's side rear fender. I walked over for a closer look; the fender had some strange looking mud on it. Kind of a lighter brown than everywhere else on my vehicle. I asked myself why all the flies? So, I grabbed a stick and started poking around at the mud on my fender flare, I quickly realized from a very foul odor it wasn't mud! Somewhere on the trail I actually ran through a great big pile of 💩 that sprayed the side of my Jeep, NO WAY? Yes! What were the odds? Well, this was unexpectable, and I did what anyone else would have done, I drove to the nearest car wash!
Sponsored

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
Someone used the bumper dumper without the attached bag

OP
OP
Flip

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
Someone used the bumper dumper without the attached bag
They couldn't have stepped 2' off the trail? Behind a, you know? Tree!

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Let me tell about something pretty disgusting that happened to me some time ago... My motorcycle has no fenders, I used to park the motorcycle outside on the aisle, between buildings.. well.. some bum decided to take a big wet diarrhea dump behind the motorcycle... then I jump on the bike ready to go to the gym wearing a tank top.. push the bike in reverse and drive over the pile... you know where this is going LOL... ride the bike, I make it to the stop sign and the foul smell hits me, at the same time I feel my back and neck are wet... I reach for it and now my hand is full of nasty diarrhea.. I almost puked, I threw away the tank top and rode back home smelling like shit... LOL..

Jeep Wrangler JL Have you ever had a " what were the odds " moment on the trail? 1685844788308

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Let me tell about something pretty disgusting that happened to me some time ago... My motorcycle has no fenders, I used to park the motorcycle outside on the aisle, between buildings.. well.. some bum decided to take a big wet diarrhea dump behind the motorcycle... then I jump on the bike ready to go to the gym wearing a tank top.. push the bike in reverse and drive over the pile... you know where this is going LOL... ride the bike, I make it to the stop sign and the foul smell hits me, at the same time I feel my back and neck are wet... I reach for it and now my hand is full of nasty diarrhea.. I almost puked, I threw away the tank top and rode back home smelling like shit... LOL..

Jeep Wrangler JL Have you ever had a " what were the odds " moment on the trail? 1685844788308
thank you for making me regret knowing how to read and for having eyes in the same breath.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Flip

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link

Oh WOW! That's awful! I feel for ya man.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase

That shit ain’t funny…

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
Very Sad story:

Trail run in Colorado, nothing challenging, just another Jeep dirt road 2 wd.

Road was flat, to the passenger side was a wall and we driving on the side of a mountain. We are all causing along easy talking on the CBs when HELP HELP Its JOE OMG HELP PLEASE BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE.

You will NEVER GUESS

We all stop and head to Joes Jeep, OMG, Blood, Brains and mean everywhere. A boulder rolled down the hill and landed on Joe's head, he did instantly. This was horrendous his skull was CRUSHED!

I look back on it and wonder, were there some folks up on the mountain rolling rocks down thinking it was funny?????

Joe was a great guy, his wife was with him as she always was, they were good people, so sad...

OP
OP
Flip

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
Very Sad story:

Trail run in Colorado, nothing challenging, just another Jeep dirt road 2 wd.

Road was flat, to the passenger side was a wall and we driving on the side of a mountain. We are all causing along easy talking on the CBs when HELP HELP Its JOE OMG HELP PLEASE BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE.

You will NEVER GUESS

We all stop and head to Joes Jeep, OMG, Blood, Brains and mean everywhere. A boulder rolled down the hill and landed on Joe's head, he did instantly. This was horrendous his skull was CRUSHED!

I look back on it and wonder, were there some folks up on the mountain rolling rocks down thinking it was funny?????

Joe was a great guy, his wife was with him as she always was, they were good people, so sad...
Damn, that's one of the worst off/roading stories I've ever heard of. I'm sorry for your loss bro!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Flip

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
These actually exists, wow!

Take a dump right on the trail, would stepping off the trail by 2 ft, going behind a tree be too much to ask? Apparently so.

bumper-dumper7.jpg

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
These actually exists, wow!

Take a dump right on the trail, would stepping off the trail by 2 ft, going behind a tree be too much to ask? Apparently so.

Jeep Wrangler JL Have you ever had a " what were the odds " moment on the trail? bumper-dumper7
We were down in Mexico driving along the Sea of Cortez. We had this one guy, he was a BIG dude, about 6'4 and prob a good 250 lbs, not fat just big.

Next morning we get up fix breakfast and after that he pulls out a FOLDING shitter and he heads out. He has to go a long ways to be out of sight. about 20 min later we see him coming and the shit-seat is not with him and neither are his jeans, but his shirt is long and covers him up. He walks past us and does not say a word when ask him where is the shit hole.

He heads straight for the water, thrashes around a bit and comes back and heads to his Jeep and says : DON'T SAY NOTHING! We are laughing so hard we are rolling on the ground, that Shit Chair collapsed on him as he was blowing it out and the bag busted, he shit everywhere.

My Jeep at the Sea of Cortez Mexico

Jeep Wrangler JL Have you ever had a " what were the odds " moment on the trail? 18042008395

OP
OP
Flip

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
We were down in Mexico driving along the Sea of Cortez. We had this one guy, he was a BIG dude, about 6'4 and prob a good 250 lbs, not fat just big.

Next morning we get up fix breakfast and after that he pulls out a FOLDING shitter and he heads out. He has to go a long ways to be out of sight. about 20 min later we see him coming and the shit-seat is not with him and neither are his jeans, but his shirt is long and covers him up. He walks past us and does not say a word when ask him where is the shit hole.

He heads straight for the water, thrashes around a bit and comes back and heads to his Jeep and says : DON'T SAY NOTHING! We are laughing so hard we are rolling on the ground, that Shit Chair collapsed on him as he was blowing it out and the bag busted, he shit everywhere.

My Jeep at the Sea of Cortez Mexico

Jeep Wrangler JL Have you ever had a " what were the odds " moment on the trail? 18042008395

Many moons ago while deer hunting on state land with some friends. We were all standing around talking at our vehicles around 12 noon. Some guy walked out of the woods with just his hat and boots on, buck naked. A pile of clothes under his right arm, rifle in the other, never said a word, got in his vehicle and drove away. We were all like wtf! 😳

We assume he either fell into the river or had a major accident! I didn't bother to ask.