Sponsored

Have you been hit on because of your Jeep.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
My wife thinks Jeeps are hot because I drive them.

...At least that's what I will continue to believe!

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Could be, I saw a sweet XJ, totally redone in what looked like sting grey, lifted, big tires, racks everywhere. I was going to say hey but a younger woman was driving and I didn't want to look like a creep.
With "metoo" and cancel culture, men are intimidated by women doing anything. Is intimidated the word? Terrified, that's the word.
Correct, it's not intimidated as much as it's terrified. God forbid you tell somebody that they look nice …

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Just this weekend, I was talking to some guys at a bachelor party and they were saying I must get a lot of ladies in my Challenger, but not once has a woman said something to me in it. However, when I drive the Jeep (especially topless), women do compliment it. In both vehicles, I get a similar amount of men complimenting or wanting to talk about the vehicle. I don't think any of these people were hitting on me, but I have not been single since high school, so I wouldn't know.
Most women nowadays really don't like challengers, mustangs, etc... Mostly men like them. But for some reason they love Jeeps. I think muscle cars tend to give an impression of "I am powerful, I want to dominate, I want to be powerful". Most women are not into that stuff anymore, they're more independent than they used to be. Jeeps however give an impression of freedom, adventure, exploration and millennial women love that. This is why it isn't about the mods in your jeep really, it is simply about taking that top off. That's what gets their attention 100%.Of course the driver has to be somewhat attractive too, but I don't think it takes much :CWL:.

Bob502000

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Today again coming out of Starbucks a rather attractive lady said to me "Love your jeep, absolutely love the color", then she slowed down expecting that to spark a conversation. I didn't bite but I probably could have. So the question is, "Has Your jeep ever gotten you a date, into a relationship, or anything else?" and you know what I mean by anything else. Keep it PG but I'd like to hear the story.
Old, fat and ugly here, but I have had some younger woman looking like they wanted to make love to my Jeep.

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Truck Driver
I had a lady walk over and say “ Your Jeep looks real good, just like the driver” and I said nothing because my wife was about to back out.

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Correct, it's not intimidated as much as it's terrified. God forbid you tell somebody that they look nice …

lol... I can see the backlash coming.. in the not too distant future, women will have to be extremely overt to get a man to acknowledge them..

Jeeporama

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU), 2005 Jeep Liberty
Vehicle Showcase
lol... I can see the backlash coming.. in the not too distant future, women will have to be extremely overt to get a man to acknowledge them..
f4e73940d18eb19eb746488a22c857e9.jpg

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Nope not me..........ever. But then again I'm 60, invisible to women and hung like a field mouse, which is the reason I drive a lifted Jeep with BIG tires:CWL:

My wife says I'm over compensating.
So I take it then, when looking down (from standing position; it may be different if sitting?) you can't see the "little bugger" ? No, I won't get into "My Credentials," at 68, but Lucky for me I'm nearly as Slim as I was at 28 and do get to look down and SEE Mr. One-Eye - sometimes I even greet him with a firm slap up side the head ! You know, just to see if he's awake and ready to start the day with a "Good-Wiz" ! :LOL:

ps; what was this Thread about ? Oh yea . . . Not really, but in MY MIND I was or so I thought (outside a "swanky" steak house) - does a 2016 WK2 count ? I think the one lady, of a gaggle of 3 (guessing ~20 yrs my junior), seemed to be intrigued by the color (Recon Green). Speaking of which, I'd LOVE to see the new SARGE turn out to be close to the Recon Green (of my 75th WK2). With a brown CLOTH interior ? Sweet !

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Is it just me or was that last post just a wee bit uncomfortable?