Sponsored

Have you been hit on because of your Jeep.

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I was joking. Sorry...not easy to convey via the written word. Apologies.
No worries. I would have genuinely assumed humble brag myself. I just have an unapproachable level of crazy. :blush:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
I think men are more likely to go nuts over a sports car. Although admittedly, I am fanatical about old muscle cars (and classics in general) so I would probably trip over my own feet looking at the car without ever noticing who was driving it :)
I love older cars, from my youth that is. And those ARE old now. My favorite car is kinda' hokey: I had a 1966 light blue Pontiac LeMans in 1971. I loved that car. Got drafted and while I was away my Dad sold it. Broke my heart. LOL. Maybe someday if I win the lottery I'll go online and see if I can buy one.

Well anyways, to your point, I also look at the car, not who is driving it.

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
That always cracks me up. My husband is British so women go nuts over his accent. I have had women literally position themselves between us to blatantly hit on him. :CWL:

As for the topic, it is always women who compliment my Jeep. I don't think I have ever had a man say anything to me about it aside from a TJ owner who was next to me at a stoplight back when only a few JLs were on the road.

I guess I am not the type people hit on.
You're not alone, me neither. :)

Sponsored

First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2007 Audi RS4, 2014 Audi SQ5, 2005.5 Audi A4 Avant
Occupation
realtor
Today again coming out of Starbucks a rather attractive lady said to me "Love your jeep, absolutely love the color", then she slowed down expecting that to spark a conversation. I didn't bite but I probably could have. So the question is, "Has Your jeep ever gotten you a date, into a relationship, or anything else?" and you know what I mean by anything else. Keep it PG but I'd like to hear the story.
This is the funniest post I've ever seen. Are you single?

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase
:like:
@Roky Has a cat that loves his Jeep! Colby guards it night and day. Apparently, I have a couple of stray cats that I feed (I'm a sucker for animals) that enjoy walking on both my Jeeps. I see the little paw prints, but I haven't been able to snap a pic yet:rock:.
Your Jeep got you some Pussy ! Nice !
Next time hose down those stray cats with water, so you can tell everyone you had two soaking wet pussies on your Jeep. :)

JB4818

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon; 2022 Ram 1500 Rebel
Vehicle Showcase
Just this weekend, I was talking to some guys at a bachelor party and they were saying I must get a lot of ladies in my Challenger, but not once has a woman said something to me in it. However, when I drive the Jeep (especially topless), women do compliment it. In both vehicles, I get a similar amount of men complimenting or wanting to talk about the vehicle. I don't think any of these people were hitting on me, but I have not been single since high school, so I wouldn't know.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Just this weekend, I was talking to some guys at a bachelor party and they were saying I must get a lot of ladies in my Challenger, but not once has a woman said something to me in it. However, when I drive the Jeep (especially topless), women do compliment it. In both vehicles, I get a similar amount of men complimenting or wanting to talk about the vehicle. I don't think any of these people were hitting on me, but I have not been single since high school, so I wouldn't know.
If you remember what Chris Rock said, "Anything a man Says to a woman is a hit, so maybe it works in reverse as well:

Chris Rock:
"Hi, Let me get that door for you mam" = "Can I have some $%#@!...?"
"Nice boots your wearing there miss" = "How about some of that &^%$#...?"
"Nice weather we're are having today" = "Can I get some @#%&*...?"
"Nice jeep" = "please can I have some #&@%..?"

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
You been with the same girl since highschool? (If that's true congrats)

73CJto19JL

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubi, 2015 GMC Sierra, 1964 Chevy Chevelle Malibu SS Convertible
Occupation
Electrical/ Controls Engineer
I must be extremely ugly or extremely oblivious, because I have had some really nice cars and in my entire life I have never once been hit on due to what I'm driving. Ever.
DITTO!

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
So I dressed in drag this morning and drove my Jeep to Starbucks. I was feeling pretty confident in my appearance as an attractive lady, so as a gag I tried to strike up a conversation with some random dude. He wanted to go for it but seemed shy. I moved on.

Does that count?
I have to say I nearly "died laughing" reading your response ! I love sarcasm . . . that's sarcasm, to 'Spearmin' not an orgasm ! Which seems to be what the "Spear-man" must need ? Must be one of those boring days with not much JEEPY talk in the air ? Funny indeed .
Sponsored