Sponsored

Have you been hit on because of your Jeep.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Today again coming out of Starbucks a rather attractive lady said to me "Love your jeep, absolutely love the color", then she slowed down expecting that to spark a conversation. I didn't bite but I probably could have. So the question is, "Has Your jeep ever gotten you a date, into a relationship, or anything else?" and you know what I mean by anything else. Keep it PG but I'd like to hear the story.
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
So I dressed in drag this morning and drove my Jeep to Starbucks. I was feeling pretty confident in my appearance as an attractive lady, so as a gag I tried to strike up a conversation with some random dude. He wanted to go for it but seemed shy. I moved on.

Does that count?

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Not really in my JLUR, but I've had a few people go pretty nuts over it and talk to me about it.

Now, my JKUX is another story. I bought it in May '07, and put a 4" lift and 37s on the following labor day. It was rescue green, and I also put a Garvin Wilderness rack on. I'm just giving some backstory because, at the time, JKUs were not very common yet, and modded ones were even less common...

Had a girl that worked the desk at a gym tell me she loved it and asked if I'd take her for a ride with a wink ;)

Had a bartender at a sports bar I hung out at tell me that when she saw it, she literally, well, can't keep this PG, but well, she said she had an issue "down below" wink wink nudge nudge ;)

I also drove it to a jobsite in GA once where everyone loved it, the last day I was there several people went out to play around and sit in it. I was told that one girl literally cried over it. Not really getting hit on, but still.

As for the times I was hit on, I wasn't single so I can't tell you what could have happened. And when I got rid of the Jeep for a SS camaro in '11, my crazy ex said "Well, you're going to look really hot to all the girls" to which I was smart enough to not reply that she had no idea what had been said to me in the jeep :)

Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Some of my previous jeeps, yes, absolutely. Usually at gas stations or by semi-cute girls in drive-thrus.

My current JLR, no, not yet.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
My rugged good looks are so stunning that girls are blind to my Jeep because of their mesmerization with me.

I did have a dog try to hump one of the tires. Does that count?

Jeeporama

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU), 2005 Jeep Liberty
Vehicle Showcase
My rugged good looks are so stunning that girls are blind to my Jeep because of their mesmerization with me.

I suffer from the same issue. Stay strong brother.

Yes that counts

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
So I dressed in drag this morning and drove my Jeep to Starbucks. I was feeling pretty confident in my appearance as an attractive lady, so as a gag I tried to strike up a conversation with some random dude. He wanted to go for it but seemed shy. I moved on.

Does that count?
Dare I ask how you got the beads? :lipssealed:

Sponsored

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
I must be extremely ugly or extremely oblivious, because I have had some really nice cars and in my entire life I have never once been hit on due to what I'm driving. Ever.
Well look at where you live Cap - the Land of Corn and Soybeans. Carry a big greasy Burger King bag within view in your rig, and see if that doesn’t shake things up ;)

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL

:like:
@Roky Has a cat that loves his Jeep! Colby guards it night and day. Apparently, I have a couple of stray cats that I feed (I'm a sucker for animals) that enjoy walking on both my Jeeps. I see the little paw prints, but I haven't been able to snap a pic yet:rock:.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
:like:
@Roky Has a cat that loves his Jeep! Colby guards it night and day. Apparently, I have a couple of stray cats that I feed (I'm a sucker for animals) that enjoy walking on both my Jeeps. I see the little paw prints, but I haven't been able to snap a pic yet:rock:.
That’s too funny! Our two Catahoulas love my Jeep so much, they’ve already scratched-up the driver’s door! My little heart-dog tries to throw herself inside my Jeep whenever she helps us bring in groceries, but she’s too short. The raccoon tracks I’ve found on my Jeep do concern me though. We’ve got some huge ‘coons around here.

EngenZerO

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Yeah multiple times. My wife gets annoyed because she is sometimes in the Jeep and sees it happen.

Usual spots are coffee shops and/or gas station fill ups. Has happened at Whole Foods on occasion. I have also been approached multiple times by dudes just wanting to strike up Jeep conversation.
Sponsored