Sponsored

have any of you ever noticed....

wordslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
grand cherokee
Those jeeps. Those jeeps that rotate through the top of this page? They just have random jeeps that appear in various colors and styles and so forth, but have you ever noticed that orange looking two door one? It has the top and the doors off of it. It has a warn winch on front and a couple of cube lights on the front bar.

It's different than most jeeps it appears because it isn't raised. Actually, it almost *looks* lowered. I think the tires on it give it the illusion that it is not raised or looking lowered.

Any idea what type of tires are on that jeep? What is it that can give it such a low, fat type of look. I actually like how it looks.
Sponsored

Djmatt85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Those jeeps. Those jeeps that rotate through the top of this page? They just have random jeeps that appear in various colors and styles and so forth, but have you ever noticed that orange looking two door one? It has the top and the doors off of it. It has a warn winch on front and a couple of cube lights on the front bar.

It's different than most jeeps it appears because it isn't raised. Actually, it almost *looks* lowered. I think the tires on it give it the illusion that it is not raised or looking lowered.

Any idea what type of tires are on that jeep? What is it that can give it such a low, fat type of look. I actually like how it looks.
I don’t see it, but I’m guessing the tires are 35-37 without a lift. It will appear to have a lower stance. I’d have to see it to get a better idea but that’s my best guess.

OP
OP
wordslayer

wordslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
grand cherokee
I don’t see it, but I’m guessing the tires are 35-37 without a lift. It will appear to have a lower stance. I’d have to see it to get a better idea but that’s my best guess.
it could be. I wish I knew how to post a screenshot of it whenever I see it post up again. It appears that the wheels are smaller and the tires are just fatter or something.

OP
OP
wordslayer

wordslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
grand cherokee
let's see if this works

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 1.27.30 PM.png

I'll be darned. It worked. If anyone needs an atom split just let me know.

Sponsored

OP
OP
wordslayer

wordslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
grand cherokee

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Yeah and it looks like a 2.5" lift from those pics.

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado

I guess I’ll play an idiot role but those images rotate automatically (you know, software stuff) based on various settings the administrators of this FINE forum have decided on. If you’ve not seen the “photo of the month” threads you are missing out, because the winner of each month’s pictures is added into the automated rotation of pictures on the forum header. It’s really not complicated and there is no conspiracy at any level that I’ve seen.

Of course, everyone is free to be angry but, IMO, this forum is freakin’ fantastic, and the fact that they allow any users with awesome photos to be part of their forum header is simply unheard of. It is unfortunate people don’t recognize how good it is here.

Long live jlwf.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
let's see if this works

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 1.27.30 PM.png

I'll be darned. It worked. If anyone needs an atom split just let me know.
Every time I see that f’king banner I wonder about the Mopar tube doors I ordered. Back in August. That I paid for. You’ll probably be able to split an atom before we get them.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Every time I see that f’king banner I wonder about the Mopar tube doors I ordered. Back in August. That I paid for. You’ll probably be able to split an atom before we get them.
I marked your post as "Like" but in an "Unlike" way... When the frick is FCA/Mopar going to have some decent tube or half door options that we can actually get?!?!?! :mad:

OP
OP
wordslayer

wordslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
grand cherokee
Back when I was a young buck, I used to work in a mall. Well, one time I got lucky and got to go out with this girl that was really out of my league. She, of course, figured that out and dropped me and went back to dating guys who were rich and good looking. But before she went back to dating him/them, she was kind of enough to rip my heart out of my chest, rough it up with sandpaper, saw it into smaller bits, and then shove the bloody chunks down a wood chipper. And to make matters worse, she then gets a job working in the store across from mine in the mall. Nothing like getting to spend eight hours a day looking at something you can't have.

If there is any justice in life, maybe we both can have a small victory here. Maybe they shipped Sarah Thompson your doors and she can't afford a jeep.
Sponsored