Sponsored

Have a question? When bought the Rhino a 2018 wrangler sport jlu i had they also put on a 2" Rubicon Express suspension sys. Garbage i know

White Rhino

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sport s JL
Have a question? When bought the Rhino a 2018 wrangler sport jlu i had them also put on a 2" Rubicon Express suspension sys. Basically a spacer lift. Iknow i regret it but it wasn't bought for a mall crawler. If i add Rubicon shocks and springs from a 2019 and can i bolt them on to add the extra 1" or2" Or will it change the pitch of axle or do i need to add or adjust anything
Sponsored

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
you are now talking about a 3-4" lift, so chances are you will need to start looking into adjustable control arms, and trackbars, but because it is a franken kit pulling things from other sources i would put in the springs and shocks and see how things sit before ordering parts you may not need

OP
OP
White Rhino

White Rhino

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sport s JL
you are now talking about a 3-4" lift, so chances are you will need to start looking into adjustable control arms, and trackbars, but because it is a franken kit pulling things from other sources i would put in the springs and shocks and see how things sit before ordering parts you may not need
Thank you sounds good, might even look into what comes with 4in rubi Express lift
Sponsored