Sponsored

Have a diesel? Have a Tazer? Please vote!

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Mine turns on the backup camera when I use the turn signals for some reason. Then about half the time it messes with my streaming radio or seems to change the source when the turn signal stops

OP
OP

ECP

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Mine turns on the backup camera when I use the turn signals for some reason. Then about half the time it messes with my streaming radio or seems to change the source when the turn signal stops
That's a setting in the tazer:
TurnCAM: Automatically turn on the backup camera if the turn signals are being used. Settings are “Off,” “5/7” for 5” and 7” UConnect radios and “8.4” for 8.4” radios.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
You can turn that off in the settings on the Tazer.

U EEDIOT

First Name
Scott!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2006 Trailblazer SS
Occupation
Did my time. https://youtu.be/mj1dd0Kcq8A?si=h8gOFKS0rg7hysV6
I actually like the turn/cam feature, but yes, it messes with the radio settings.
If I have it enabled, it resets the fader/balance and eq to default settings.
If I readjust them, they get reset again randomly.
I disabled the turn/cam feature so I don't have to keep setting the radio levels.

Sponsored

KNN

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport Diesel
Same. I loved the feature but it was too buggy w/ my sat radio that I just disabled it. I have a 7" radio and am not sure if that had anything to do w/ it. I provided feedback to them via their website.

I have Banks gauges now to tell me when I'm in regen so not as critical a feature.

wingdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Why not just get a cheap odb adapter and show it on the phone or android auto? You can even monitor soot level and other interesting numbers. I use this setup to make sure my jeep is ready for smog but it is also fun to watch soot level raises and drops. I doubt jeep offers regen info as a display option. If not, tazor may not be able to show it.

Last edited:
OP
OP

ECP

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Why not just get a cheap odb adapter and show it on the phone or android auto? You can even monitor soot level and other interesting numbers. I use this setup to make sure my jeep is ready for smog but it is also fun to watch soot level raises and drops. I doubt jeep offers regen info as a display option. If not, tazor may not be able to show it.
That works too. Do you have the PIDs for TorquePro? I could use that.

This was an option for anyone who has a Tazer and a diesel. I wouldn't recommend buying a Tazer just for this feature - but I do find the other features useful, so I do have one.

wingdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
That works too. Do you have the PIDs for TorquePro? I could use that.

This was an option for anyone who has a Tazer and a diesel. I wouldn't recommend buying a Tazer just for this feature - but I do find the other features useful, so I do have one.
Here you go.
Jeep Wrangler JL Have a diesel? Have a Tazer? Please vote! Screenshot_20211211-085652

Attachments

Reactions: ECP

Sponsored

Horsemover

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / 1997 TJ 4.0
https://7f708d01.nolt.io/

Added in a request for the Tazer to show regen info. Please upvote if you think it would be helpful to you to have the Tazer show that info (assuming its possible)
I talked to him about 8 months ago and he said it’s possible and was planned. I think he was waiting for a test vehicle. Hope to see it soon.
Sponsored