Sponsored

Hauk Off-Road Snorkel - Install and Review

tonythehomie

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Sport S (manual / 2 door / firecracker red)
Hey!

Thanks for hitting me up. I purchased kit from Hauk but wasn't too impressed with the setup. I used parts from it as well as order 3/8" fuel line (25'), 3/8" hose clamps, and 3/8" Brass Barb Splicer Hose Fittings to create the routes I wanted.

The routes are honestly very straight forward. I zip tied to pre-existing wires/hoses etc. Not hard to tuck them away and look neat at the same time. Cutting the breather hose and splicing in was super easy too! Feel free to message me on my Insta too, I see that more often. @Petey003
Did you also extend the T-case hose? Reading that it’s very difficult to get to and wondering how you did it if so?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Petey003

Petey003

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAM TRX, 2018 JLUR, 1996 H1 Wagon
Occupation
Director of Commercial Operations (TWF)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you also extend the T-case hose? Reading that it’s very difficult to get to and wondering how you did it if so?
Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. I didn't do the t-case hose. I've been off-roading at off-road parks and off grid scenarios since day 1. I've never had an issue but have changed my t-case fluid twice since. Both times I changed my fluid it was in perfect condition so I've not had any issues with water getting in.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Petey003

Petey003

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAM TRX, 2018 JLUR, 1996 H1 Wagon
Occupation
Director of Commercial Operations (TWF)
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome install with step by step pics. I was just telling @jeep.generation about your install. Just curious is the engine tube will fit over the Genesis Dual Battery Kit.
Hey,

That's a good question actually. I've been looking at installing the same kit. But judging on where my hose runs, I think it would clear with no issues.

Let me know if you do it!

nsipantzi

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Love the help and photos! Has anyone run this set up on a 2.0L? And if so what is the performance change in throttle response/power/mpg/etc. Thanks in advance for the help!
Sponsored