BWRubi

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR
Hi Everyone,

I think I've landed on the Hauk Predator front and rear bumpers for my JLUR. I mocked up a couple of images as I am thinking I want a bit of contrast and not just all white. I'll be doing their fender flares white with the black tubes if it matters. So in short I am basically thinking of doing the brush guard in black on the front and the tire carrier in black on the rear bumper. Just curious what the consensus is, I have to admit, after I mocked it up its better than I thought and I think I'm digging it. I just want it to have a bit of contrast. I included the all white pics and the mock ups. Thanks!
Jeep Wrangler JL Hauk Bumper Color Feedback AllWhiteFront

Jeep Wrangler JL Hauk Bumper Color Feedback front-bumper-black

Jeep Wrangler JL Hauk Bumper Color Feedback AllWhiteRear

Jeep Wrangler JL Hauk Bumper Color Feedback back-bumper-black
Sponsored

OP
OP

BWRubi

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR
Hey all! Anyone have thoughts, it looks better than I thought with the black contrast, but curious what others think. Thanks!

bartscrc

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I was under the impression that Hauk are closed for COVID. I was looking at their bumpers a month ago and they seemed to be closed. Just keep an eye out before you order. I personally like the black =)

OP
OP

BWRubi

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR
Thanks! I haven't heard that, I am working with a shop and they didn't mention any concerns. The only real issue will be I can't mount my rear tire without the rear bumper since it won't be able to hold it. Thanks for the feedback! I just wanted to make sure I'm not liking it just because I want to like it lol.

Mattk11

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Rubicon
More importantly, the bronze wheels look perfect on the white Jeep. I STONGLY considered this color combo and still don't see it very often.
Sponsored