Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the JLUS, New Ford Ranger 4X4 Lariat
Occupation
Retired and happy!
Vehicle Showcase
Where do you hook this resonator up after the stock resonator? There doesnt seem to be room to hook it up using the dynomax muffler delete.
Just in the back of the stock resonator. About 2 ft. behind it worked for my axle back, don't know about the dynomax. Cut a piece out and weld the Variant in is what I did.

SoCalBuckeye

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Exhaust alone does absolutely nothing other than empty your pocket and make your jeep loud and annoying. It’s a V6. Don’t show me BS screen shots of dyno runs from the manufacturer. Plus, the minimal gains you get won’t be noticeable and are at the higher RPM range. Get a supercharger with a custom tune or don’t bother wasting your money on exhaust, intake or programmers that adjust spark timing and fuel consumption.

MoJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLURD EcoDiesel, 1985 Jeep CJ 7, 2018 Dynamax Dynaquest XL
Occupation
Consultant- motorcycle and automotive
Exhaust alone does absolutely nothing other than empty your pocket and make your jeep loud and annoying. It’s a V6. Don’t show me BS screen shots of dyno runs from the manufacturer. Plus, the minimal gains you get won’t be noticeable and are at the higher RPM range. Get a supercharger with a custom tune or don’t bother wasting your money on exhaust, intake or programmers that adjust spark timing and fuel consumption.
Not all of us are macho cool, rock climbers. Some of us are occasional off-readers. I happen to like the look of dual outlet, black exhausts vs. the stock tailpipe. I am not trying to improve performance, nor is the Magnaflow loud or annoying. I am quite sure you have never emptied you pocket for anything but the most useful items on your Jeep.:like:

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Or because when you are rock crawling it's stupid to have something that hangs down well below the bumper, and ends up getting beat up every time that you go out, so finding a solution that works, and keeps it off the rocks is desirable.

Glad to hear that factory exhaust works for you though.
for that reason alone! Sometime during EJS I broke my pass side exhaust hanger bracket. Ended up getting someone to weld it back up but had to run two zip ties for a few days. Still have the stock exhaust though. I really, really, really don't want anything louder than stock.

IMG_20190420_205808.jpg

IMG_20190420_205821.jpg

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I backup the DYNOMAX TURBO ALSO--