Sponsored

Has your dealer or Jeep Corporate follow up after taking delivery?

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
got a call from FCA and 2 calls from sales person (one to come pickup owners manual and tool kit) on how the vehicle was doing and remind me of free car washes.
Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Received an email from the dealer's Customer Relations Manager an hour after picking it up saying I should get a call or email from FCA asking about my experience (it's only been a week so haven't heard from them yet). The FCA Executive Relations Manager that expedited my build and transport emailed several times during the progress of the build, transport, delivery, and after delivery. He even told me it had arrived at the dealer before they got in and opened up.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
I got a call from the general manager of the dealership while on the way back home from getting mine. The salesman called a few days later to check how I was liking the wrangler. He also sent an email with reminder and link for Jeep Wave program. As well, he sent links for some how to videos. At some point I got a survey from Jeep. I have no complaints.

KarlG

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 AEV 350 JK Rubicon 2019 JLUR
This post sale communication has been standard for years from all the makers. Post sale customer satisfaction survey, dealer contact to boost survey results, periodic emails from selling dealer about service specials, services and sales.

If someone is not getting these, it would be kind of weird, or a diversion such as a miss entered email address, spam folders, etc.

DCELL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JL Sahara, Ford F150
SEVERAL calls from dealership, to include the GM and salesman. Multiple emails from the dealership, 2 from FCA/Jeep plus their survey. Had an issue with two of the windows on the soft top. Gobs of emails back/forth with the salesman regarding the top & other stuff. They replaced all the soft top windows, no questions asked.

Sponsored

suzookus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to know what is Jeep’s protocol for POST Delivery customer care process? I TOOK Delivery of my JL 6 weeks ago and so far I had ZERO follow-ups from anyone. For other cars I purchased, I had many follow-ups from the salespersons and car manufacturers.
I received a call today, just purchased Sunday. Lady wanted to welcome me to the Jeep Wave program. I also received the survey to evaluate my purchase and dealer 2 days ago.

SmartStopStart.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartstopstart.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Electronics Engineer and Business Owner
I received a call from my salesman at Criswell in Gaitherburg, MD (they were active on this forum for a while) about 2 weeks after the sale to tell me they think they neglected to return the old plates from my trade. Once I confirmed the plate number, the plates were FedEx'ed overnight to me. I thought that was rather decent of them.

Al13

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
I had several calls from sales and general manager. So far so good.

MKC JL

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU ,2019 Cherokee Limited
I haven't either - I had such a horrible experience with the dealership I bought my JL from - Lustine in Woodbridge VA - I keep wishing Jeep Corporate would send me some sort of survey....
I know what you're saying. We went there 1 time a few years ago and would never go back! After the sales guy said hello it went down hill from there. I did get an email from FCA & the dealer but my wife got nothing on her Cherokee.

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to know what is Jeep’s protocol for POST Delivery customer care process? I TOOK Delivery of my JL 6 weeks ago and so far I had ZERO follow-ups from anyone. For other cars I purchased, I had many follow-ups from the salespersons and car manufacturers.
Interesting question, as I've purchased many new cars over the years and I've always had a follow-up email, or letter, or phone call, usually tied with a follow-up sales and delivery "performance" questionnaire that I would fill out. I purchased my JLUR in October, almost 4 months ago and there's been no contact from the dealer, or any follow-up in any regard. Didn't think of it until your message. Kinda strange though!

Sponsored

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Interesting was curious about this as well. I have heard zero nothing from the dealer or jeep. The only thing I keep getting bombarded with is Sirius XM early bird offers and guardian XM package junk. So desperate.

Coopdeville

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
My salesman and I really hit it off so for the past couple months he comes over every Thursday night for a cigar and to bs. If I ever have a question I just text him and he answers it or says hold on let me ask parts manager, mechanic or whomever might be able to answer the question and just texts me back.

Ron_H

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara in Punk'n Metallic
Occupation
Retired and spending the kid's inheritance
Here in Canada, I received no phone calls from anyone at the dealership (Maple Ridge Dodge Chrysler Jeep) or FCA. I even requested a callback from their service manager for some information but after three non-returned calls I gave up. This week, 6 months after taking delivery, I received a service flyer from them. Needless to say, any required service work won't be done there.

wv18jl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Dealership treated us well but no follow up at all.
Not worried though.

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
I was contacted post purchase from the dealer, FCA, and a survey request.
Sponsored