Sponsored

Has anyone with a faulty Jeep been offered a buyback from FCA?

Kalinakov

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wranger Unlimited JL Sahara
For me, once stericycle got involved and actually had my correct phone number, it took about 3 days for it to go from the start of the stericycle process to I'm now waiting for the transfer agent to contact me to schedule the paperwork. Hopefully early next week it'll all be over. Took the Jeep in on 12/17 and it'll be early Feb by the time it's all completed. That's including the dealer trying to repair the issue.

The GM at the dealership did tell me that this was some sort of record for stericycle from what he has heard. So who you get to handle your case at stericycle seems to make the difference.

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
My replacement is getting build these week.They said have With in two weeks.The whole deal went so smooth.Fca and Stericycle did everything quick .Dealer was shocked it went so quick.Very pleased with outcome

Kayla K

First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Cherokee
what was your time frame start to finish?
did us an attorney?

thanks!
Have you had any luck ? I have a 2018 i have hired an attorney 12/7/18 and FCA just now acknowledged my claim on 1/22/19 . I dont know how much longer I have but my jeep has been in my driveway since tow truck brought it 2 months ago and the dealership told FCA they can not fix it . I just want a vehicle that runs . My attorney keeps telling me just wait it out , just wish I knew how much longer ..

Sponsored

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 cherokee
Have you had any luck ? I have a 2018 i have hired an attorney 12/7/18 and FCA just now acknowledged my claim on 1/22/19 . I dont know how much longer I have but my jeep has been in my driveway since tow truck brought it 2 months ago and the dealership told FCA they can not fix it . I just want a vehicle that runs . My attorney keeps telling me just wait it out , just wish I knew how much longer ..

my acknowledgment paper were 12/20 it’s now 2/8 no updates
attorney says we have to wait to hear from them for their offer
they can file at the court house but they said that 12-18 months because fca will appeal
every thing
mine is at the 3 dealership . today i was told well that noise will have to get louder before we can repair that.
i bought a cx5 and already has more trouble free miles that the jeep

hope we both get it resolved soon ,good luck

Seansun01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL, build date 12/12/17; 2015 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic Softail
Would someone please forward contact info for Mike Manley, CEO FCA? His name was bounced around a bit in the beginning of this thread - I'm tired of going back and forth the the shop for service issues... I want to love my Jeep again. I totally regret trading my perfect 2015 for the 2018 JL. It's been nothing but problems and frustration right from the start.

Sponsored

Oscar16

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara
Would someone please forward contact info for Mike Manley, CEO FCA? His name was bounced around a bit in the beginning of this thread - I'm tired of going back and forth the the shop for service issues... I want to love my Jeep again. I totally regret trading my perfect 2015 for the 2018 JL. It's been nothing but problems and frustration right from the start.
I emailed his office a long email explaining all my problems. Email is [email protected]. That got ball rolling for me. Good luck

Robwill1250

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Having issues with Stericycle. It was December when FCA started buyback procedures. Was finally contacted by Stericycle in late January. February 6th checks were supposed to be ordered and sent to transfer dealer. Was told 7 to 10 days for dealer to have paperwork. So I asked stericycle rep a status update that I have heard nothing. Was told waiting for checks still WTF. Are they just stalling hoping something happens to my jeep so they can avoid buyback. If anyone has a number for a manager or anyone that can fix this I would appreciate it. I call and phone just rings. I do t k ow a four digit managers extension. I'll never buy another FCA product FWIW. I realize I'm just a small fish but it is the only option the small guys have against a major corporation that cares less.

Dark-R

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
I got my Jeep for 3 weeks, then roof started to leak and fenders are turning yellow. I took it in over 4 weeks ago and it is still with service. they have my jeep longer than I own it. I want my money back.

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I got my Jeep for 3 weeks, then roof started to leak and fenders are turning yellow. I took it in over 4 weeks ago and it is still with service. they have my jeep longer than I own it. I want my money back.
The procedure to start a lemon law buyback is in your owner's manual.
Sponsored