Sponsored

Has anyone upgrade to the $1,299 Alpine Aftermarker sub?

Malamutants13

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
I have been going back and forth with the Alpine upgrade mostly because I like the fact that the sub would be built into the back panel and it would come with the amp alternator and factory install. (I am kind of ignorant when it comes to this stuff.) It seems like going the aftermarket route is going to require a lot more if I want a stealth box.
Sponsored

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I have been going back and forth with the Alpine upgrade mostly because I like the fact that the sub would be built into the back panel and it would come with the amp alternator and factory install. (I am kind of ignorant when it comes to this stuff.) It seems like going the aftermarket route is going to require a lot more if I want a stealth box.
I came from a Bose system and was very dissatisfied with the premium Alpine system. They should of made more separti
What did you end up deciding to do?
Came from a Bose system and the Alpine,to me, is disappointing. There should be more separation of the speakers.

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I came from a Bose system and was very dissatisfied with the premium Alpine system. They should of made more separti

Came from a Bose system and the Alpine,to me, is disappointing. There should be more separation of the speakers.
Got the Alpine

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I don't get why they downgraded from 6.5" speakers to those puny 4.5" speakers when they went from the JK to the JL :(
Sponsored