Sponsored

Has anyone taken delivery only to notice some options were missing?

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Picked up my Rubi XR this week, it’s incredible. But I noticed a few things I swear I ordered are missing. Namely: cargo tub liner, trail rail management system, and door sill guards.

I know that some stuff is impossible to get right now due to COVID. Will Jeep just drop these things from an order to get the rig out to the customer? Or did my sales team screw up?

all told it was about $300-$400 worth of accessory parts; stuff I can order later, so I’m not too torn up over it. But wonder what other’s experiences might have been…
Sponsored

smokeythecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport 2-door, 2019 Mini Cooper S
The same thing happened to me with the all weather floor mats I was supposed to have gotten with my Willys. But check your window sticker carefully. On mine there was a line deleting the floor mats and a reduction in price by that amount.

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Same for me a month ago - they dropped the rubber floor mats and the swing gate reinforcement. The sales guy was telling me that they do that occasionally, and they had an HD truck order where they dropped the rear air ride assist without saying anything. Those are pretty important if you're hauling heavy loads and not near as easy to do after the fact like floor mats.

OP
OP
Rubi SoHo

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
The same thing happened to me with the all weather floor mats I was supposed to have gotten with my Willys. But check your window sticker carefully. On mine there was a line deleting the floor mats and a reduction in price by that amount.
Yeah, the stuff just isn’t even on the window sticker at all. I’m guessing my sales rep just somehow didn’t get it included when filing the order with Jeep.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Picked up my Rubi XR this week, it’s incredible. But I noticed a few things I swear I ordered are missing. Namely: cargo tub liner, trail rail management system, and door sill guards.

I know that some stuff is impossible to get right now due to COVID. Will Jeep just drop these things from an order to get the rig out to the customer? Or did my sales team screw up?

all told it was about $300-$400 worth of accessory parts; stuff I can order later, so I’m not too torn up over it. But wonder what other’s experiences might have been…
Are you saying they were on the POC, but not the window sticker? If so, it's easy enough to check your POC to see if you ordered it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rubi SoHo

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Are you saying they were on the POC, but not the window sticker? If so, it's easy enough to check your POC to see if you ordered it.
i didn’t get that when I ordered. I’ll have to go in to the dealer and see what’s up.

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
Mine hasn't been delivered yet (Aug 2nd) but I noticed on the build sheet they had black seats, not the tan ones I wanted. My dealer told me that she'd reorder a new one right away, but I didn't want to wait another 4-6 months.

OP
OP
Rubi SoHo

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Salesman called to check-in today. I asked about the missing stuff, he seemed surprised things were missing, put me on hold and came back and said it looks like Jeep deleted those items off the build because they’re so backordered. Again, they don’t even show up on my window sticker, but were on his order sheet, so I’m guessing he’s telling the truth.

I suppose I’ll go looking for them in the aftermarket segment.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit

You should have a Priced Order Confirmation (POC) from your dealer with your Vehicle Order Number (VON) on it. This document tells you what Jeep received as your order. Compare that to your window sticker to find what may be missing.

tnedator

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 2017 Q7 -- on Order '22 JLU, GW & GC
Mine hasn't been delivered yet (Aug 2nd) but I noticed on the build sheet they had black seats, not the tan ones I wanted. My dealer told me that she'd reorder a new one right away, but I didn't want to wait another 4-6 months.
That would suck.
Sponsored