Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Englewood Cliffs ... You?
I ordered mine from, Team Welsh in Far Hills NJ. My first 392 was ordered in April and arrived in June and as soon as the Xtreme Recon package became available I had placed an order for that and hopefully I will have a answer this week as to when it is going to arive
Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Well my dealer still has no clue where my 392 XR is as of 114 days now after order.

I asked them to call the regional factory rep and the "newbie" salesman starts going on a long rant about how MY model I ordered has more "Chips" than a normal 392 so that is what the hold up is. I told him flat out, that whoever told him that is a BS liar and has their heads up their asses.

I went on a chant of exactly what the differences are and there are no "EXTRA CHIPS" in my model vs the others. He started stammering and studdering, he said he knows its been a long time since I placed my order and he discussed it with his GM and they would let me take my deposit back and cancel the order if I wanted. I was like no that's ok, keep everything in place and I'll keep checking back.

I KNOW all they wanted to do is push me off and then resell it for 10% more to someone else. I'm not budging! LOL

And the clock ticks on!

R44pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB GLC63S, BMW M3, Hydro 392XR, Braptor
I ordered mine from, Team Welsh in Far Hills NJ. My first 392 was ordered in April and arrived in June and as soon as the Xtreme Recon package became available I had placed an order for that and hopefully I will have a answer this week as to when it is going to arive
Ordered mine from Brian Welsh also and my Hydro came in last week. Getting picked up Friday by my hauler to bring it down to FL

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Well my dealer still has no clue where my 392 XR is as of 114 days now after order.

I asked them to call the regional factory rep and the "newbie" salesman starts going on a long rant about how MY model I ordered has more "Chips" than a normal 392 so that is what the hold up is. I told him flat out, that whoever told him that is a BS liar and has their heads up their asses.

I went on a chant of exactly what the differences are and there are no "EXTRA CHIPS" in my model vs the others. He started stammering and studdering, he said he knows its been a long time since I placed my order and he discussed it with his GM and they would let me take my deposit back and cancel the order if I wanted. I was like no that's ok, keep everything in place and I'll keep checking back.

I KNOW all they wanted to do is push me off and then resell it for 10% more to someone else. I'm not budging! LOL

And the clock ticks on!
Sorry to hear you’re still in limbo. I had given up hope of getting a 21’ and low and behold mine is in G as of yesterday. You might still get lucky!

Gorpf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21-392, AEV-JL370
Occupation
Retired

And the clock ticks on!
Same deal here, except I’ve been waiting longer. Never surrender!💪

Sponsored

OP
OP

M.F

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep wrangler 392 extreme recon

And the clock ticks on!
Sounds like the dealer I purchased it from. I ordered a regular 392 first and when it came in they said they could not sell it to me for the price we agreed upon and listed it for 98k on their website.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Sounds like the dealer I purchased it from. I ordered a regular 392 first and when it came in they said they could not sell it to me for the price we agreed upon and listed it for 98k on their website.
Dealer offered me the 392 that was in shipping that the guy that ordered backed out on at MSRP. After my deposit was made he complained that his boss was mad and he should have gotten at least $5K over but the deal was made and it should be there in about 2 weeks. 2 weeks later he called and said there was a (GLITCH) in the system and they aren’t getting the allocation. I wonder what the (GLITCH)was? Bought from an honest dealer at MSRP

OP
OP

M.F

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep wrangler 392 extreme recon
Dealer offered me the 392 that was in shipping that the guy that ordered backed out on at MSRP. After my deposit was made he complained that his boss was mad and he should have gotten at least $5K over but the deal was made and it should be there in about 2 weeks. 2 weeks later he called and said there was a (GLITCH) in the system and they aren’t getting the allocation. I wonder what the (GLITCH)was? Bought from an honest dealer at MSRP
The glitch sounds like a buyer that paid more to me.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ordered mine from Brian Welsh also and my Hydro came in last week. Getting picked up Friday by my hauler to bring it down to FL
That`s great news! Judging by your user name is it safe to assume that you fly a Robinson R44?
Brian had mentioned that he had a Hydro blue 392 XR coming in.
This was my 2015 in Hydro blue followed by my 2018 in Ocean blue, and both colors side by side.
I wish that the 4:56 gearing was available from the start, both of my other Jeeps had 4:10`s and that made such a difference. Now maybe I won`t miss my Raptor as much

IPHONE 197.JPG

013.JPG

737F8485-1517-4A97-AE13-951BCF3FDE84.jpeg

Sponsored

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Got mine on Friday
Jeep Wrangler JL Has anyone received their 392 Extreme Recon 3798B141-74C3-4C64-9F9F-CA307FAE1690

Was in my son’s football caravan on Saturday.
Jeep Wrangler JL Has anyone received their 392 Extreme Recon 3798B141-74C3-4C64-9F9F-CA307FAE1690
Great looking Jeep you have there, It looks exactly like what I am waiting to arrive. I love my current 392 but in my opinion they should have had 4:10 gearing right from the start and with the 4:56 gearing it really has to be a pleasure to drive. Best of luck with it and can`t wait to see what you add to it