Sponsored

Has anyone or will anyone be ordering the Recon?

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
Why are some decals all black and like on yours they are outlined in red? The recon hood and side fender graphics.
Yeah...still trying to figure that out. I think I like the red outline on the fenders. I don't have them.

Black_Dog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 4-Door Rubicon Recon (Granite Crystal)
Why are some decals all black and like on yours they are outlined in red? The recon hood and side fender graphics.
I think they must use different graphics depending on paint color. Mine is the Granite Crystal Metallic. The side vent does have the US flag stripes watermark effect, which it looks like some do not have.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I think they must use different graphics depending on paint color. Mine is the Granite Crystal Metallic. The side vent does have the US flag stripes watermark effect, which it looks like some do not have.
My Recon is Punk'n and I'm curious to see the decals. The decals were the last consideration in ordering the Recon, but now I'm so curious to see what they look like.

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
My Recon is Punk'n and I'm curious to see the decals. The decals were the last consideration in ordering the Recon, but now I'm so curious to see what they look like.
Stingray gets all matte black. Looks nice

Sponsored

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Can’t order right now, but have found a 2 door recon that checks all the boxes. Do you wait to see if prices plummet which they could, or scoop it up now so it doesn’t sell haha. I think I’m gonna wait.

*i guess you could order, but you’ll be lucky to get it by xmas I’d imagine.

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (2.0T w/ eTorque)
I reached out to [email protected] about the difference in graphics/decals and here’s what I got:

Hello Adam,

The American Flag Decals are optional factory equipment and are not reflected as standard equipment under the Rubicon Recon edition. As such, a review of your factory equipment does not reflect this decal being equipped to your vehicle.

I have updated your file to reflect this information. As promised, I will continue to monitor your order and provide updates as they further become available.

In the meantime, Adam, please do not hesitate to reach out to me further should you have any further questions concerning your new factory order. I can certainly appreciate the anticipation to get behind the wheel of your new vehicle, and I appreciate the opportunity to keep you updated.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
I reached out to [email protected] about the difference in graphics/decals and here’s what I got:

Hello Adam,

The American Flag Decals are optional factory equipment and are not reflected as standard equipment under the Rubicon Recon edition. As such, a review of your factory equipment does not reflect this decal being equipped to your vehicle.

I have updated your file to reflect this information. As promised, I will continue to monitor your order and provide updates as they further become available.

In the meantime, Adam, please do not hesitate to reach out to me further should you have any further questions concerning your new factory order. I can certainly appreciate the anticipation to get behind the wheel of your new vehicle, and I appreciate the opportunity to keep you updated.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
So he has no clue lol. Nice

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Recon should be here in a week or two and I've no idea what the side and hood graphics will be lol

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
My Recon should be here in a week or two and I've no idea what the side and hood graphics will be lol
I thought plants were shut down?

Sponsored

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe mine was one of the last to make it out before shut down? I got notified my window sticker was available and I called dealer today and they said it was in KZ and should be in Tampa around the 12th and would be to me a few days later. Go figure.

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just checked and I ordered March 10th. May be some high level pushing to get mine out though because I ordered and cancelled a diesel after 4 months wait. No idea if that mattered to that order but still, not sure how a March 10th order can be delivered in just over a month during Corona Virus shut down. What you think?

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
I just checked and I ordered March 10th. May be some high level pushing to get mine out though because I ordered and cancelled a diesel after 4 months wait. No idea if that mattered to that order but still, not sure how a March 10th order can be delivered in just over a month during Corona Virus shut down. What you think?
Don’t get your hopes up too high haha

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
I picked up my Rubicon Recon a couple days ago. We got snow on the first night home.
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
Congrats, gorgeous! The red outline looks great against the Granite Crystal.

-Steven